the size of the file or video

mido1888

Feb 26, 2016
i want to know which addons can tell me the size of the movie that i want to play

like i want to watch a movie and before i clicl on the link or the server they show me the size of the movie

Aka12

Apr 24, 2016
Normally most addons will show the size of a movie/program in minutes/hours. If u using a real debrid account, then u can see the size for some links in gigabytes.But why will one want to know the size of a movie instead of how long it takes?

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
Not necessarily.
A 250mb x265 file will be of better or equal quality to a 900mb x264 which in turn will be better or equal to a 1.36gb xvid file which in turn will be better or equal to 4.5 GB mpeg2 etc

mido1888

Feb 26, 2016
Normally most addons will show the size of a movie/program in minutes/hours. If u using a real debrid account, then u can see the size for some links in gigabytes.But why will one want to know the size of a movie instead of how long it takes?
beacause we here in egypt our isp give us limited internet and gigabytes if you pass them the speed will be reduce to 512 k

mido1888

Feb 26, 2016
and of course thank you for answering me ... i got a free real debrid account how can i see the size and in which addons to do this

mido1888

Feb 26, 2016
Not necessarily.
A 250mb x265 file will be of better or equal quality to a 900mb x264 which in turn will be better or equal to a 1.36gb xvid file which in turn will be better or equal to 4.5 GB mpeg2 etc
this is the first time to know about this thanks jokster