THINK you found A BUG?

crazymatrix2

Jun 5, 2012
I also have the N*vi X problem (although I think it is a server problem on their side), but I also have problems with subtitles getting an "error extracting the subtitle" message. All subs from different sources are having the same error. It was working before the wizard.

xgutterratx

Oct 4, 2012
I also have the N*vi X problem (although I think it is a server problem on their side), but I also have problems with subtitles getting an "error extracting the subtitle" message. All subs from different sources are having the same error. It was working before the wizard.
I a have not been able to use the install wizard though i installed N*viX with the fusion package and i cant not get it to work just gets to the load page and does nothing.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
iPitch, I have told you in many threads on multiple sub forums, that the issues you described are NOT from the Wizard. If you read the forums and talk with the DEVS, the issues reported regarding N*viX have NOTHING TO DO WITH XBMC HUB WIZARD. I have already stated this in many places. This is why I am not repeating myself. It would help if you would be more constructive and less destructive.

I am growing more and more impatient with your attitude regarding Wizard, and your tendency to state things that are completely incorrect as if they were fact.

Please make a point, as the community does at large, to keep it constructive.

Thanks.

Kjxn

May 11, 2012
UmOuch goes above and beyond to support users on this forum. I think his response to you was important to share with ALL members! Your comment about ignoring bugs reported, needed to be addressed.

Don_black

May 25, 2012
I can definitely agree with Kjxn, UmOuch does things he does not have to do. Looking at each individuals debug file and then offering a solution. You need to sit down somewhere Ipitch, you should be grateful if it was not for him and the other dev's you would not have anything to watch except the Gay stuff on cable.

Jessejames88

Jul 24, 2012
I noticed after updating that many of the videos on 1Ch**nel would play briefly then suddenly stop. I never noticed it before so was wondering if possibly related to update?

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Feel free to post a .log file, info is in my signature, and I will check. Unlikely due to the installer as it installed the stable version of XBMC. BIT, JUST IN CASE.... I a, happy to View the .log and see.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Okay, what you need todo is run debugging to capture the errors related to the issue. So, you need to reproduce the error while debugging is on.

Enable debugging
Restart XBMC
Reproduce the issue
Exit
Pull log file
Post log file.

It doesn't look. Like you have done anything but boot XBMC. Also, are you not even on the newest stable release of EDEN?

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
It looks like you are still on a nightly guild from github instead of on the final stable release... It is always a gret idea to be running the most recent stable build suggested by xbmc's team.

Jessejames88

Jul 24, 2012
Ok thanks I will try both

Could you please let me know how to enable debugging? Also, is there a page on here to show me how to get the newest EDEN?

Rhothgar

Aug 29, 2012
umOuch.

Here is a nice little bug - I think?

Wizard Edition on ATV2.

1) Reboot
2) Go into XBMC
3) Select any add-on in the Video Submenu, say 1Ch**nel
4) Press and hold down Menu button to attempt to bring up context menu for changing add-on settings.

It doesn't work and reboots.

It would be nice if this was not so and came up with a message asking if the user wants to configure add-on settings. If they answer yes, it then asks if they want to be redirected to the settings or watch a video on how to configure 1Ch**nel.

Naturally, it would be useful on plugins like TVCatchup which do have configurable settings.

Rhothgar

Aug 29, 2012
Could you please let me know how to enable debugging?
From within XBMC, go to System > Settings > System > Debugging and then check Enable debug logging.

This will bring up debugging. Then follow HOW TO POST .LOG FILES IN umOuch's signature!

1) Follow remainder of umOuch's instructions in post 14 above!

Last edited:

Rhothgar

Aug 29, 2012
I am on Eden.

Fired up XBMC once and closed and installed Wizard. All as per exact instructions for a change :D

cfleck81

Dec 27, 2012
Hi,

Forgive me as I am new to this. Just tried to install the wizard on windows which succeeded. configured pc, but when I try to select apple tv, it says that the apple tv chosen is not jailbroken - though I am sure it is as I currently have xbmc etc installed. Any help would be appreciated.