Totally Newbie need help

Nette0404

May 9, 2015
Hi,

Just bought an android TV box, it's good so far but the only issues I have some of the addons giving me 2 error msg. 1. "Script failed " and 2. " One or more items failed to play check the log file for details".....any help please!!!

danda

May 1, 2015
Hi,

Just bought an android TV box, it's good so far but the only issues I have some of the addons giving me 2 error msg. 1. "Script failed " and 2. " One or more items failed to play check the log file for details".....any help please!!!
Hi Mate , it means just what it says the stream/link is dead so just pick another link or a different app...............

geminiman

Jan 28, 2015
as danda says thats just links to movies / tv shows etc not working for what ever reason . this could be because the addon your using is not the latest version , or maybe the links dont work because the source of the movies / tv shows etc has changed something . my advice for what its worth is always try to install addons via the correct repo , that way you always get the latest updated versions . all that said with free iptv links they stop working , thats the nature of the beast , all we can hope for when that happens is that we can get steady updates .