Trakt calander "widget"

waverz

Mar 18, 2014
I've been a long time Genesis user and really loved it along with the "recently added episodes" widget in tv shows. I've now moved on to exodous using trakt.

At first I wasn't a fan of the lack of library integration but after using trakt especially the trakt calander I see the advantage of using it rather than library integration.

What I think would be really sweet is a widget that replaces the "recently added episodes" widget to a widget that would show "my calander" from trakt. I currently have my trakt calender added to my favorites which works but a widget on the home screen would be sweet.

steveuk23

Aug 9, 2015
Don't think you will have much luck .
I've been wanting the same thing apparently it's more to do with what skin you use there's one called Eminence that lets you add custom paths as widgets but it's not the best looking skin.
I want it to work with MQ6

waverz

Mar 18, 2014
I use confluence++. It lets me add things from my favorites as shortcuts so at least I can get to the calender quickly but some type of widget would be alot cooler. It could be exactly like the recently added episodes widget but instead display episodes airing yesterday, today, or tomorrow.

For now I'm still using SA*TS library integration so I can see when new episodes are added but then go to my Ex**us/trakt "tv shows" shortcut to play it.

It works but I still need to use library integration which would be nice to get away from.

Last edited: