Tranfer repos to sd card from PC

Inspector

Sep 25, 2014
Hi, I was trying to download some repos ( channel pear & pulsar) I got them on my pc (win 7), but I don't seam to able to transfer the repos to a sd card and load them to my Raspberry Pi. I thought I had did this once before for one of my Raspberry but ever way I try I don't get anything. Iam not sure if these repos will work like this or not.

Thanks for any help

Inspector

Sep 25, 2014
thanks for the reply.... iam not sure how to get the entire addon. All I see is download addon on the web site. When I put it on the sd card I see the info but when I look for it to download from zip file but it not in the same place as the rest are. And when i do find it & try to open it, it wont do anything.

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
kodi.wiki/view/Userdata take a look at the path on this page

Add-ons are in the same place as the user data folder

Get es file explorer and learn how to use it to copy and paste your files accordingly
Once you open es file explorer go to settings immediately then go to display and check show hidden files and show select button.

Once you learn es file explorer you can do a lot for your kodi installations

There's probably a wiki or tutorial online that will teach you how to run es file explorer that's the key.

Inspector

Sep 25, 2014
Ok i will check this out & see if i can transfer it to a sd card. I know i did this once before but it was when i first got my pi's or maybe i just luck up doing it.

Inspector

Sep 25, 2014
i went & looked at es file explorer & iam not sure but all i see is pc to Android. So will this be the same for pc to a sd card? And do i go into Kodi to do this or into my pc files?

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
Hold on bro i didnt catch you were on a pc, es file explorer wont work on pc.

On pc windows, I assume you have, you follow the paths in the kodi wiki to the files you want to copy then simply right click and copy to your sd drive, its easy.