Trying out a Klll android TV box and finding it working exceptional

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
When I bought thel klll, I never even tough it would be as good as it was, I just wanted to experiment around with it and eventually give it to my daughter. Then I realized how good it was and thats why I decided to post about it.

Hammer jammer I'm glad you're happy with it. This is how we as a community can help one another by sharing these findings.

hurst2001

Dec 10, 2013
When I bought thel klll, I never even tough it would be as good as it was, I just wanted to experiment around with it and eventually give it to my daughter. Then I realized how good it was and thats why I decided to post about it.

Hammer jammer I'm glad you're happy with it. This is how we as a community can help one another by sharing these findings.
Is this box about the same as the q-box? You can get the q-box for the same price..

hammerjammer

Jul 28, 2015
i dont have a qbox but it was on my list. the only things i see different with the qbox is there is only two usb ports and no off button. i like that i have four usb ports....for hard drives or gaming controllers or just about anything usb. and the off button comes in handy to. your right TheLion if people would listen and read reviews there would be alot less people having troubles with their boxes.

Last edited:

fracl

Jan 1, 2015
I've had a chance to play with mine (KIII) for 4 days now,so i can compare it to my Beelink mini mx.
the KIII feels cheaper when you grab it, but it's a good little machine (2GB RAM and 16GB ROM) and i love the fact it has 4 usb ports.

If I had to choose between the two,you can't really go wrong either way, for the same price (or even Cheaper) I'd get the Beelink Mini MX (2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM) and has (2 USB Ports) .
I ended up buying a 4TB external HD and i put everything i need on it, I have folders for movies, tv shows, music and apps that i need, so 1 port for my mouse and the other for the External HD.

this is just my opinion. I'm still happy i got the KIII :)

hurst2001

Dec 10, 2013
I've had a chance to play with mine (KIII) for 4 days now,so i can compare it to my Beelink mini mx.
the KIII feels cheaper when you grab it, but it's a good little machine (2GB RAM and 16GB ROM) and i love the fact it has 4 usb ports.

If I had to choose between the two,you can't really go wrong either way, for the same price (or even Cheaper) I'd get the Beelink Mini MX (2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM) and has (2 USB Ports) .
I ended up buying a 4TB external HD and i put everything i need on it, I have folders for movies, tv shows, music and apps that i need, so 1 port for my mouse and the other for the External HD.

this is just my opinion. I'm still happy i got the KIII :)
Well I got one and I like it .. Wondering if there a support forum for it ? This is made by mbox I asume

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
Yeah, the site I went to had them at the exact same price. The extra USBs and the external antenna make the Kiii seem the better choice.

I'd love to hear your take on wifi performance on the two. Range and speed, specifically.