TVA log uploader problem

Compy123

Feb 17, 2017
Hi
When first running the log uploader it presents options to enter an e-mail address and some other options including uploading the old log.
On subsequent runs or via configure this screen is unavailable. At least I cannot find it!
So if a mistake is made in the e-mail address or the old log is needed I cannot see how to reset the options.

Has anyone found where the options can be reset?

Thanks Steve

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Hi
When first running the log uploader it presents options to enter an e-mail address and some other options including uploading the old log.
On subsequent runs or via configure this screen is unavailable. At least I cannot find it!
So if a mistake is made in the e-mail address or the old log is needed I cannot see how to reset the options.

Has anyone found where the options can be reset?

Thanks Steve
change it add-on settings and hit ok

Compy123

Feb 17, 2017
Hi
Thanks for the response
If you mean Context menu, add-on settings this opens a window called Settings - Indigo. The same window opens via the Indigo thumbnail or the Log uploader thumbnail.
If I have mis-understood what you mean please forgive me and point me in the right direction.

Steve

Shinzin

Staff member
Feb 16, 2017
open the context menu settings for the TVA Log Uploader addon itself not the Indigo addon

Last edited:

Compy123

Feb 17, 2017
open the context menu settings for the TVA Log Uploader addon itself not the Indigo addon
Got it, Thanks.
I was going into Indigo and then the log uploader.
Using the TVA Log uploader works OK.
Should the method I used not bring up the same menu as the TVA log uploader instead of the Indigo options?
Perhaps one for the next release?