TVA Uploader doesn't work (don't know if there is where I should post this)

ZucottiManicotti

Jan 21, 2017
Hey guys.

I use an android box.

So I was trying to get the logfile for some troubleshooting over at Shani's addons... But I can't get the logfile.

TVA uploader always fails when I try to use (and I was able to enter my email in the config OUTSIDE of the indigo app). Something about certificate_verify_failed.

When I try to use Kodi Logfile uploader, it also does not work, giving me a failed to connect to server error.

I can't even get it manually, as I am denied permissions to copy the file to an external USB (denied both when using Kodi to do this, and when using root browser).

Anyone have any ideas?

ZucottiManicotti

Jan 21, 2017
So I used the uploader within Indigo. Then the separate addon itself (TVA Uploader). THEN the log uploader from Kodi rep (Kodi Logfile Uploader).

All three of these methods gave me an error.

TVA one was certificate_verify_failed
Kodi LogFile Uploader (from Kodi repo) was failure to connect to server

:/

But what I am more confused about is... Like sure an addon can fail, I get that.. But when I tried to manually do it, it did not work either.

I was following the Log File manager access guide off the kodi wiki (http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/File_manager_access), and when it came to the point of copying and pasting it over to a USB external storage, I got a message saying it couldn't copy it.

Maybe it's the android box itself that I am using that is not letting me do the copy/paste thing. I dunno.

EDIT - Well... What the hell lol, they both work now.

And that issue I was having with Shani's addon resolved itself.

I was sitting here for like 2 hours trying all this stuff and boom it magically starts working.

lol.

Last edited: