TVaddons Website not working...

sharktech

Dec 29, 2013
tried to get on tvaddons.co today and nothing, quick nslookup using googles servers and it says it doesn't exsist, luckily plusnet dns still knows where it is, I also tried bt's dns servers and they too "computer says noooooo"

anything funky happening that we don't know about???

Cheers

whoray1

Aug 6, 2014
I am having the same problem. Even tried using TOR to no avail. I think the ISP s are breaking the encryption and doing a man in the middle intercept of dns request.

whoray1

Aug 6, 2014
Talked with AT&T uverse support. They said the problem is with the tvaddons.co website that is refusing connection to my computer. I think this is hog wash. Sounds like the dns server: dns6rd1.sbcglobal.net is is using a man in the middle to re-encrypt dns searches like Verizon got caught doing. The only way I can get to the forum is through opendns clearing all cookies and search history and flushing the dns cache. That only is good for as long as I have the browser open, once I close the browser it reverts to the same Yahoo search redirect. In Chrome browser it says tvaddons.co does not exist. Seems like ip blocking by US isp s.

HUBBAB3

Developer
Apr 12, 2014
They have domain problems

whois tvaddons.co

Code:
Domain ID:D2896547-LRCC
Domain Name:tvaddons.co
Created On:05-Aug-2014 16:10:10 UTC
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Last Updated On:27-Jan-2015 00:37:34 UTC[/COLOR]
Expiration Date:05-Aug-2016 16:10:10 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Todaynic.com, Inc. (R150-LRCC)
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Status:CLIENT HOLD[/COLOR]