Bug Update 3.0.13 crashes kodi

Rachel1786

Apr 8, 2016
Noticed earlier today that there was an update that hadn't automatically updated however every time I try to manually update it, kodi crashes, I've tried at least 5 times throughout the day and using various options within the update screen(Ex**us repository, tknorris release, tvaddons.coain addon...) all of them yield the same result of kodi shutting down completely, I turned debugging on but can't get an error log to work again, I have found a way to work around that but can't upload it until tomorrow when I have time to get on the computer.
In the meantime I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues or if it's just on my end.

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Noticed earlier today that there was an update that hadn't automatically updated however every time I try to manually update it, kodi crashes, I've tried at least 5 times throughout the day and using various options within the update screen(Ex**us repository, tknorris release, tvaddons.coain addon...) all of them yield the same result of kodi shutting down completely, I turned debugging on but can't get an error log to work again, I have found a way to work around that but can't upload it until tomorrow when I have time to get on the computer.
In the meantime I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues or if it's just on my end.
You can try uninstalling URLresolver, rebooting, and then installing again. You can also try clearing your cache. Let us know what if any works.

Idok Fire

Rachel1786

Apr 8, 2016
Thank you guys, the problem resolved itself a little while ago, I was in the middle of watching a show and all of a sudden it decided to update after an hour or more of having kodi on lol.