Update on line

tomo54

Mar 2, 2016
Hi all can any one help i tried to update my kodi box (mxq) with the update contained in the box .when i press update on line the message says check failed check ota servier argent no idea what this means any help Thanks Tom

zoro

Nov 25, 2014
First of all i cant understand if the update has to do anything with kodi or you are talking about the box firmware, software, android version e.t.c.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Hi all can any one help i tried to update my kodi box (mxq) with the update contained in the box .when i press update on line the message says check failed check ota servier argent no idea what this means any help Thanks Tom
This is likely an update from the dude you bought the box from. Kodi doesn't have such update settings. You will need to contact the seller and see what he can do for you.

OR

Remove that crud from the box, download a fresh version of Kodi and do it yourself. Learning how to do this will be so much better for you now and for ever after.

tomo54

Mar 2, 2016
Thanks for the replies i was trying to update kodi to the latest version thanks Tom