Upgrade to Kodi 17.2 Krypton to Patch Major Security Flaw (05/23/2017)

cebuyas

Jan 17, 2014
I received an email from unofficial kodi addon update regarding upgrading to kodi 17.2 Krypton. I did followed the instruction step by step. But after I clicked Factory Restore, click yes to proceed, click "no" not to keep the indigo installed and press Okay button which it will automatically shutdown. But it seems did not shutdown 'cause all the files Video addons and all the favorite TV and Movies did not delete. They are two indigos which I tried twice Factory restore thru the Indigo under Program and the 2nd tried the Indigo under Video Addon. I am not sure if they are bought same function. Still did not delete all the files. Should I restart my pc after I factory restore inorder to delete it all?
I proceed download Kodi 17.2 for windows. I had now new Kodi 17.2. I did not installed the fusion or did not continue to followed the instruction from Part 3 to part 5. Because like I said it's all still there.
My question is this okay or not. Until now not peace of mind not unless someone will enlighten me. Thank you in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Kodi Support 0
E Kodi Support 3
N Kodi Support 1