Release Upgraded from V17.1 to 17.2, or Thought I Did

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I followed the instructions for the upgrade exactly as instructed, 3 times....My version is still 17.1

What the hell???
What instructions was that? Where did you find those instructions? Youtube or Kodi.tv? Where was your original version of Kodi from (kodi.tv/download or your store?) What device are you using?

reconcorpsman1991

May 24, 2017
What instructions was that? Where did you find those instructions? Youtube or Kodi.tv? Where was your original version of Kodi from (kodi.tv/download or your store?) What device are you using?

The instructions posted on this site. The original download I watched on youtube. I'm on a FireStick with Android v5.1.01. I just tried again and it still says v17.1

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
So you got your version of Krypton 17.2 from Kodi.tv/download? How about trying with the downloader? Google "kodi downloader for firestick". You will find how to do that.

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
OK I went into google play and the update was there in my downloaded kodi apps easy installation and nothing lost in Kodi

everything good!!! using android Klll box

Now do it all again for v 17.3.

rob61

May 25, 2017
Anyone know when 17.3 will be packaged for Raspberry Pi 3? Don't seem to find that listed anywhere.

DJB

Nov 2, 2014
Anyone know when 17.3 will be packaged for Raspberry Pi 3? Don't seem to find that listed anywhere.
I'm sure they will release soon along with LE too is my guess, patience, they are probably making sure there are not issues.