Urgent help required

Wren

May 22, 2018
I have already posted a thread asking for help on here but no one has bothered to reply even though many have viewed my thread. I have been using Kodi for years and it has always worked fine but recently it has been having many issues, it has hardly any providers, half the time it says no stream available even though I have updated and watched every tutorial possible on youtube, nothing has worked. I really would love someone who knows more than I do to help me figure out whats going on, hopefully I wont have to ask a third time.
Thanks

siggiebiggie

May 4, 2018
Been having the same problem for the last 5 days or so. was working like a dream on 3 different devices then all of a sudden cannot stream movies(no stream available) at all just a few TV shows.Have installed VPN, cleared cashe, youtube tutorials etc but no joy.Does anyone have any reason as to why?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Not sure the addon you are using. If it is an infringing addon, we might not be able to help much for legal reasons. Have you tried other addons? It could be the addon that may now be lacking support or maintenance. A different addon may clear some questions. It could be your ISP blocking your streams or there simply isn't any streams available.

monty28428

Jun 7, 2014
Most of the 'Newer addons' use a outside database (IMDB, Trakt etc) to show what is being aired by the networks this does not mean somebody has actually bothered to record it and upload it for you to some site... this is the problem with "Cord Cutters" if you want the content someone out there has to supply it.... the more cord cutters there are the less likely you will get content.

siggiebiggie

May 4, 2018
Seems to have be issue with ****** addon. I uninstalled and installed Kodi nolimits "Durex build" getting loads of streams and seems to be working great . Could it be ****** is down again?