Bug URLResolver and Real-Debrid authorisation

MCM

May 19, 2017
Hi,

I've been using Real-Debrid through URLResolver fine on a number of devices however in the last day or so one of my devices stopped pulling Real-Debrid links through addons. In URLResolver although I get the Real-Debrid link when trying to reauthorise my account, which I type in on the real-debrid website, it goes through OK but I don't get the URLResolver success pop up and Real-Debrid links still aren't present in addons.

I've tried resetting authorisation but the login option for username and password doesn't appear.

I've even fresh installed Kodi but the login option for username and password still isn't there in URLResolver for Real-Debrid.

I've even factory reset my device and when fresh installing Kodi and the Ex**us addon I still don't get the option to type in my username and password for Real-Debrid in URLResolver! The only options are Reauthorise my account and Reset my authorisation which as per my first point doesn't get me anywhere. How's it remembering my details?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

MCM

May 19, 2017
Ok, I'll look into how to do that although there are no errors. I just want to know how I can ger URLResolver to forget my Real-Debrid log in details though. I've tried everything including factory resetting my device and reinstalling Kodi and Ex**us, including URLResolver, from scratch.

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
Ok, I'll look into how to do that although there are no errors. I just want to know how I can ger URLResolver to forget my Real-Debrid log in details though. I've tried everything including factory resetting my device and reinstalling Kodi and Ex**us, including URLResolver, from scratch.
Open URLResolver Settings, click defaults, click OK. Done.

MCM

May 19, 2017
Hi, I tried that but in the Real-Debrid section of URLResolver, although the priority reverts back to 100, there is no option to input a username and password. The only options are to reauthorise my account or reset authorisation. I try the latter and get a succesd pop up from URLResolver but the option to input a username and password does not reappear.

As mentioned I've factory reset my device, reinstalled Kodi, Ex**us and URLResolver from scratch and my I still don't get the option to put a username and password in the Real-Debrid section of URLResolver. How are my username and password being remembered?

Thankyou for your continued help with me on this one.

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
Hi, I tried that but in the Real-Debrid section of URLResolver, although the priority reverts back to 100, there is no option to input a username and password. The only options are to reauthorise my account or reset authorisation. I try the latter and get a succesd pop up from URLResolver but the option to input a username and password does not reappear.

As mentioned I've factory reset my device, reinstalled Kodi, Ex**us and URLResolver from scratch and my I still don't get the option to put a username and password in the Real-Debrid section of URLResolver. How are my username and password being remembered?

Thankyou for your continued help with me on this one.
You don't enter a userid/password for RD, you authorize to the account that you authenticate as when you login on your browser.

MCM

May 19, 2017
Ok, thanks for bearing with me. Now I just need to understand why the authorisation isn't going through.

Last night I backed up the Kodi install from one of my working boxes and restored it on my the box I was having issues with. Real-Debrid links came through on Ex**us for while but stopped again after a few hours.

Is there an issue having two boxes running the same set-up, i.e. sharing authorisation keys?

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
Ok, thanks for bearing with me. Now I just need to understand why the authorisation isn't going through.

Last night I backed up the Kodi install from one of my working boxes and restored it on my the box I was having issues with. Real-Debrid links came through on Ex**us for while but stopped again after a few hours.

Is there an issue having two boxes running the same set-up, i.e. sharing authorisation keys?
Nope, should work fine. If you are having a problem, the #1 step is to follow the directions on how to post a log.

Kranon

Jan 15, 2017
I am having the same problem, except it is popping up that Real-Debrid is authorized. When I go into Ex**us, though, the sources pull up but none of them will play. The same sources will play when I do it through my phone (though when I play on my phone, it asks me directly to authorize my real-debrid again, which I have not seen before today).

MCM

May 19, 2017
Nope, should work fine. If you are having a problem, the #1 step is to follow the directions on how to post a log.
Hi,

Please find logs below.

Basically, I've done a fresh install of Kodi, installed Ex**us, gone to URLResolver and tried to (re)authorise my account and the URLResolver error in the log pops up.

https://pastebin.com/JrLbmBJU

I've tried a few times and on odd occasions I don't get the URLResolver error, the authentication code box pops up, I type this into the real-debrid web broweser and it I get a success message on the web browser but the authentication code pop up box takes a bit of time to go away on Kodi and I don't get the URLResolver success pop up stating my account has been authorised.

https://pastebin.com/JyX4YCYV

Once it went through as above and I got the URLResolver success pop up saying my account had been authorised

https://pastebin.com/uZHQdYW9

but no Real-Debrid links show up in Ex**us

https://pastebin.com/HAei8wZT

Again, thanks for everyone looking into this.

Last edited:

humbs

Feb 8, 2018
Don't even get to create a log...
The issues continue, even with Real-Debrid section of URLResolver, theres no option to insert user.