URLResolver needs update?

GumbyFromLumby

Mar 3, 2014
I'm guessing the URLResolver is the problem for all TvSeries in just about every addon not working properly right now? Could I get a answer form a TVAddons admin. Is the URLResolver the actual problem and is the developer aware of it and will there be a update coming soon? Thanks

itstheone

May 9, 2016
Seeing as the devs use these addons as well we can assume if they're having a problem they will get around to it.

I don't seem to be having any problems but, then again, i use RD with a SmartDNS.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I'm guessing the URLResolver is the problem for all TvSeries in just about every addon not working properly right now? Could I get a answer form a TVAddons admin. Is the URLResolver the actual problem and is the developer aware of it and will there be a update coming soon? Thanks
Doubt it, I use SA*TS every day, not seen any problems at all.

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
There is nothing wrong w/ urlresolver.