URLResolver Releases - Dev Version

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
This is strange, for the 3rd day in a row, when i start xbmc i get errors on nearly every addon, look at the log and its always the same error, "ImportError: No module named urlresolver", thats the only thing that keeps getting deleted, simple fix update from the zip i d/l from the git

Bstrdsmkr

Mar 16, 2012
Check your veehd.py and see if it's the fixed one. If not, urlresolver gets marked as broken and uninstalled

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Check your veehd.py and see if it's the fixed one. If not, urlresolver gets marked as broken and uninstalled
Yep its the version i put on this morning, Is the same version I put on from yesterday morning, will just have to wait to see if it happens again in about 3 hours:)

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
That's a hard one. You'll notice that 99% of the people posting problems are new. The reason is in this particular case, if you had the xbmchub repo installed, it just downloaded dailyflix and went on about it's business.

I think the best we can do is a testing repo. All unstable versions move to a 4 octant version system (1.06.05.1) so that they'll automatically overwrite the stable versions on machines they're installed on. Maybe post the link to the testing repo in a private section available to Helpers and above? When we're ready for testing, we push it up to the stable repo and see who squeals? Also, a popup when a new unstable version is installed (once per update) so they know to keep an eye out.

I've got an idea on making the popup only show once per version, just need to sit down and flesh it out
I like that, same as what we did for Ic*f*lms beta testing way back when

I'll setup a new beta repo for our core modules - urlresolver, metahandlers, t0mm0 common

Btw - I've been slacking on that t0mm0 common update, keep forgetting to push that guy in!

I've also copied and renamed it to script.module.addon.common and added a couple small things which seems to break some addons if used.. so this will give dev's a chance to switch over to the new naming when they are ready

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Well its just happened again, all the urlresolvers has been, deleted, Am getting the latest version of git now to see how that goes for next 6 hours

mash2k3

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Well its just happened again, all the urlresolvers has been, deleted, Am getting the latest version of git now to see how that goes for next 6 hours
i did notice yesterday after i applied the temp fix for real debrid and billionupload, urlresolver auto updated itself back on two of my machines. so i applied the fix again, is this the same problem you are having. ill check to see if it auto updated again when i get home and let you know.

j0anita

Developer
Sep 1, 2012
Portugal
I think there is one problem with bayfiles resolver. I tried to resolve one youtube video and shows this:

Code:
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: "[]"
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.wt/resources/lib/visto.py", line 157, in <module>
                                                principal()
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.wt/resources/lib/visto.py", line 155, in principal
                                                if accao== 'trailer': trailer(warezid)
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.wt/resources/lib/visto.py", line 100, in trailer
                                                import urlresolver
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
                                                plugnplay.load_plugins()
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugnplay\__init__.py", line 78, in load_plugins
                                                imported_module = __import__(mod_name, globals(), locals())
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins\bayfiles.py", line 27, in <module>
                                                addon = Addon('script.module.urlresolver', sys.argv)
                                              File "C:\Users\Ruben\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.t0mm0.common\lib\t0mm0\common\addon.py", line 65, in __init__
                                                self.handle = int(argv[1])
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: "[]"
if i remove bayfiles.py, works fine.

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
New realdebrid resolver

I have download the new one that was sent to git by JUL1EN094 all the links I have thrown at it, work:) WIll give it a real good test over the next few days

belese

Apr 28, 2013
Hi,

i've done few days ago a push request for Purevid,
but it need cookies to work, i manage that xbmc work by using the pipe in url (|Cookie=....)
I see my plugin didn't use last change from url resolver,
but before adapt it (and i've done a new one for mixturevid, but with same limitation), do you accept url resolve with cookie, i don't see no other plugin that use it in this way.
Belese

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Yes I just haven't had a chance to look over the code yet

Cookie is no problem, is the cookie needed for the final link to work? Should be no problem either way

mash2k3

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Movereel stopped working,

Code:
17:13:37 T:4440  NOTICE: urlresolver: No account info entered
17:13:37 T:4440  NOTICE: urlresolver: Movreel - Requesting GET URL: http://www.movreel.com/oalh36ku7nro
17:13:38 T:4440  NOTICE: Movreel - Requesting POST URL: http://www.movreel.com/oalh36ku7nro DATA: {'usr_login': '', 'referer': 'http://www.movreel.com/oalh36ku7nro', 'fname': u'The.English.Teacher.2013.WEBRip.avi', 'method_free': u' Free Download', 'id': u'oalh36ku7nro', 'op': u'download1'}
17:13:39 T:4440  NOTICE: urlresolver: ***** Download limit reached
17:13:39 T:4440   ERROR: urlresolver: **** Movreel Error occured: You have reached the download-limit: 4096 Mb for last 1 days
17:13:39 T:4440   ERROR: EXCEPTION: argument "url" for method "add" must be unicode or str
17:13:39 T:4440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: argument "url" for method "add" must be unicode or str
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Mami\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.movie25\default.py", line 894, in <module>
                                                oneclickwatch.PLAYOCW(name,url)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mami\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.movie25\resources\libs\movies_tv\oneclickwatch.py", line 99, in PLAYOCW
                                                playlist.add(stream_url,listitem)
                                            TypeError: argument "url" for method "add" must be unicode or str
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Yeah they have had that for a while.. 2gigs if you are anon and 4gigs if you have a free account

This is a good example of why we need to trap and handle our errors :)

Bstrdsmkr

Mar 16, 2012
I'm working on changing all the resolvers over to use the new return codes, but won't affect anything in the current release.

One question though, with the new return codes, should we still use the small notifications for unknown errors? I know jas0npc just went through and added them, but it seems like this might be a less intrusive solution (give the message back to the calling addon and let it decide how to display it)

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
@jas0n, no need to rush for the addons.. the current t0mm0 common will be around for a while, after it gets pushed in to the repo you can do the flip over at your leisure

@Bstrdsmkr, wrong script module thread :) But I think that deserves a bit of discussion, lets jump over to the urlresolver dev thread, I'm thinking the resolvers should still handle exceptions gracefully and pass back what it captured.. so a mix of the two?

Edit by Bstrdsmkr:
I moved these posts from another thread, so no, Eldorado isn't crazy =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Just pulled in a bunch of requests, need to get 2.0.10 out the door!

Waiting for Bstrdsmkr to find some time to re-base his pull request with some nice goodies in it

A notice for all sending in updates, it's of course much appreciated all the contribution support... BUT...

Make my life easier by sending pull requests ONLY to the MASTER BRANCH! It's a headache trying to merge changes and making sure they don't conflict.. always afraid of breaking something

From now on out I will have to reject any pull's that go to the wrong branch