URLResolver Releases - Dev Version

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
URLResolver is updated to 2.1.0 now

LOTS of fixes went in and way overdue release, good job for everyone who has been contributing!

sniperzzzz

Aug 10, 2013
New resolver version breaks the yids adult repo, it hangs when fetching hosts for both real debrid and all debrid.

sniperzzzz

Aug 10, 2013

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012

gbzygil

Nov 29, 2013
nowvideo broken ?

excuse me if i'm hijacking the thread, but is nowvideo resolver broken?
Code:
http://www.nowvideo.sx/video/52ef6f30bc894
hosted_media : {'url': 'http://www.nowvideo.sx/video/', 'host': '', 'media_id': ''}
(v 2.1.2)

lowridin_guy

May 10, 2012
Is there a new beta that can be tested? Now that putlocker has changed domains, it has delivered a big blow IMO to many add-ons since it was a very reliable source with good quality vids. Not to mention other resolvers that have broken since the last update a few months back.

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
I have some updates that I need to read thru and pull in, once I do I'll push out a new beta for testing

Hopefully have it out this weekend

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
URLResolver beta 2.1.2.02 pushed to the beta repo

Has a number of fixes from Highway99 including putlocker/firedrive which so far seems to work

I had fixed BillionUploads but seems to be broken again, there's a couple others that would be nice to fixed

nothere

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Excellent!!

Do we have a list of resolvers confirmed to be broken?

Last edited:

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Would need to test against this beta and update our broken list

I updated Vidhog code to what I use in Ic*f*lms so there's no wait time, I'll fix BU as well

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Can you confirm with a link? (I haven't seem them used in any addons but Ic*f*lms)

My code in Ic*f*lms works so I can pop it in, but need an addon + link to test it in

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
Can you confirm with a link? (I haven't seem them used in any addons but Ic*f*lms)

My code in Ic*f*lms works so I can pop it in, but need an addon + link to test it in
Hi, I am at work so can't test right now but you can find a hugefiles link by TV Release which is in videophile. All of the 720p HD episodes have an HF hoster!

lowridin_guy

May 10, 2012
Can someone explain how I can install the beta? I'd like to help out and do some testing, just not 100% sure where/how to download the beta.