urlresolver updates?

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
2,235
0
0
Denmark
Hi Eldorado
I noticed upon the questions here that the gorilla resolver needs an update is has gorillavid.com instead of .in that seems to have changed to. It's only 3 places in the resolver file, or well 2 since one is a comment so it's for good measure :). Where do we take this? To you mate? Or do you want to collect some more before committing since its in official now I'm not sure how to address this.. And some of our users would probably enjoy if someone has time to commit this.
 
Last edited:

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
2,235
0
0
Denmark
Ok I do not think that was enough to fix gorillavid.. Oh well seemed like they just changed domain name and at the same time I have a hard time testing this since almost none uses them and the one I find have 1-5 views. I'll go through the logs to see if I can fix it so forget that for now. Sorry.

Still like to know if we just address urlresolver stuff directly to you Eldorado? Maybe I lost a memo. ;)
 

Eldorado

Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
990
0
16
Well if anyone is up to making the fix, can just send me a pull request on github.. I've yet to move it over to the xbmchub git repo

I likely won't be the one coding the fix though :)
 

Bstrdsmkr

New member
Mar 16, 2012
763
0
0
urlResolver is on my list, but I'm trying not to look at it until I get 1Ch**nel squared away
 

Anilkuj

New member
May 15, 2012
7
0
0
urlResolver is on my list, but I'm trying not to look at it until I get 1Ch**nel squared away
hi guys ,


sorry has been a busy few weeks on personal and work front . also my laptop is gone for servicing will have it back by next week.

can take a look at this soon after.


thanks
 

anarchintosh

New member
May 7, 2012
11
0
0
fixed gorillavid resolver (required changed .com to .in and changing the direct link scraper as the html page structure was slightly changed, also added in a repeater for the html get, as sometimes the gorillavid server craps out)

http://pastebin.com/y1UUC4Nx