USTV not working

db682

May 15, 2017
yep. That's part of what I'm dealing with. I think Mhancoc7 will probably have an update shortly.

atlantius21

Aug 12, 2016
I have same issue, I can't open live stream in addon. I have latest version and I still have a bug. Now I have one bug more. No text in dialog boxes.... :(

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I have same issue, I can't open live stream in addon. I have latest version and I still have a bug. Now I have one bug more. No text in dialog boxes.... :(
Which version are you using? I have recently updated USTVnow Plus to alert users that have Free Accounts over 45 days old that streaming is not supported after 45 days on Free accounts. There is also a setting that allows the user to ignore this warning if their account is still working. The fact is USTVnow doesn't allow streaming outside of a browser after 45 days. In the past they didn't enforce this,however, it seems that they are now. Well at least they seem to be enforcing it on some accounts.

As for the missing text in the dialogs, I am not sure why that would be happening in the latest release. I have not been able to replicate this issue. Can you try restarting Kodi and see if the issue persists?

atlantius21

Aug 12, 2016
I'm using 14.6.6
This is latest update I think.
But I still can't watch live TV.

I have 2 free accounts and I using on this addon, but I can't watch anymore.
All accounts are older then 6 months

Maybe I cant try to create a new one?

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I'm using 14.6.6
This is latest update I think.
But I still can't watch live TV.

I have 2 free accounts and I using on this addon, but I can't watch anymore.
All accounts are older then 6 months

Maybe I cant try to create a new one?
If your Free accounts are older than 45 days old then they will most likely not be able to stream. This is consistent with the USTVnow terms. What is odd is that some Free accounts that are over 45 days old are not affected. It is kinda complicated to explain. Simply put... If your Free account is over 45 days old expect to not be able to stream. You can either upgrade or open a new Free account to reset the clock.

meg4c

May 28, 2017
I keep getting a message from USTV saying my log in credentials failed, I set up an account and am using the proper email and password

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I keep getting a message from USTV saying my log in credentials failed, I set up an account and am using the proper email and password
No need to post twice. I already answered in your other thread.

If you did use an email to signup double check your creds. That is almost always the issue if everything else is correct.

[email protected]

Apr 15, 2017
Hi guys--

Most of you probably know this but you can use MOBDRO to get live TV. They have almost all of the cable stations. No NBC but CBS, ABC and a lot of premium channels. There is an apk on their website.

J_345

Jun 5, 2017
Has anyone been having issues with ustvnow in the past couple of days, I have it just try`s to load then nothing the recordings work fine but not live TV. I have tried all the normal fixes and still nothing everything is updated, re-logged in ,check credentials and uninstalled and reinstalled still not working anyone have any other ideas or fixes or I am the only one the has this problem.

Thanks for any info and awesome job to the developer and the team that always help out by the way.

bab9e9

Mar 28, 2016
Why not detect the old account and advise the user? Sure beats banging one's head 'cause it just don't work.

J_345

Jun 5, 2017
All works with new account.
Yea nothing else seems to work wanted to try all other options first as i had couple of DVR points but no big deal I ended up making a new account works now i guess we will have to get use to making new accounts ever 45 days unlike the past when it didn't cause a problem after 45 days but again no big deal for something we get for free small price to re-sign up thanks for the info though and thanks to Mhancoc7 for all the hard work.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
When I use any of the links, nothing works, maybe a couple channels if I am lucky.
I will need more information than that. I have a post describing what information is helpful.

Are you on a free or paid account? Can you provide a log? Are you using the latest version? Are you trying to open streams from the Live TV section or from the USTVnow Guide addon?

samzike

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
I had faced a lot of issues but finally my best friend helps me alot in rectifing this issue