USTV Now Plus - No Video - Audio OK

cover

Feb 14, 2016
USTVNowPlus gets no video - audio is OK on all free channels.
running SkystreamX Andriod Kodi 16.2 with USTVNOWPLUS 14.8.1.
tried switching video quality to low - no help. When I select the channel (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.) it opens the stream, the screen opens up, audio starts, but the screen is black.

I have many other systems working fine with USTV. I have Windows 8.1 and a cell phone android both with Kodi 16.1 and USTVNowPlus 14.6.6 which both work OK. I also have a Kindle Android with Kodi 14.2 an USTVNowPlus 14.4.8 running OK. Also have a real old Gbox android box with XBMC and an older version of USTVNowPlus working OK too. So I know my USTV account credentials are OK.

Anyone else? Any ideas?

I searched the forums, but couldn't find anything for USTV with audio and no video.

Thanks,
cover

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
USTVNowPlus gets no video - audio is OK on all free channels.
running SkystreamX Andriod Kodi 16.2 with USTVNOWPLUS 14.8.1.
tried switching video quality to low - no help. When I select the channel (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.) it opens the stream, the screen opens up, audio starts, but the screen is black.

I have many other systems working fine with USTV. I have Windows 8.1 and a cell phone android both with Kodi 16.1 and USTVNowPlus 14.6.6 which both work OK. I also have a Kindle Android with Kodi 14.2 an USTVNowPlus 14.4.8 running OK. Also have a real old Gbox android box with XBMC and an older version of USTVNowPlus working OK too. So I know my USTV account credentials are OK.

Anyone else? Any ideas?

I searched the forums, but couldn't find anything for USTV with audio and no video.

Thanks,
cover
I honestly have no idea what is causing this. A log file might help me figure it out. I have also submitted an update to USTVnow Plus that will be available soon so maybe give it a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K USTVnow 1
C USTVnow 4
L USTVnow 5