USTV NOW sEVERE PROBLEMS AND GUIDE NOT LOADING

Sdenard

Dec 10, 2017
Alright let me make clear I pay for a subscription to USTV Now I asked KODI for help and they rudely accused me of pirating and it pissed me off to no end because I told them I paid fore the service in the original post.
Ok now to the point I have had a continuing problem and it is only getting worse. Popular channels on USTV NOW are hanging not loading, loosing connection frequently, and telling me that my credentials are wrong when it times out after waiting an extended time to load, The Guide will not load the programing for TV at all. The recording feature says it is recorded but will not load on Kodi. When using Firefox it works perfectly. I has a 2GB system and keep it cleaned daily. I mean I realize there are few really popular channels on USTV NOW and that probably overloads your servers, but please ghet this fixed I hate having to reload programs and wondering if I can finish watching what I started watching, I want to watch what I recorded and record something that is going to happen not have to watch it in order to get the recorder to record it. The only thing worse is getting that stupid black screen telling me you know there is a problem but if you are a paying customer you can get instructions you never can get. Oh and btw I have to identical boxes one hard wired and one not both have the problem and I had 150gb cable speed not I have upped it to 250 hoping that would solve the problem no such luck

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Alright let me make clear I pay for a subscription to USTV Now I asked KODI for help and they rudely accused me of pirating and it pissed me off to no end because I told them I paid fore the service in the original post.
Ok now to the point I have had a continuing problem and it is only getting worse. Popular channels on USTV NOW are hanging not loading, loosing connection frequently, and telling me that my credentials are wrong when it times out after waiting an extended time to load, The Guide will not load the programing for TV at all. The recording feature says it is recorded but will not load on Kodi. When using Firefox it works perfectly. I has a 2GB system and keep it cleaned daily. I mean I realize there are few really popular channels on USTV NOW and that probably overloads your servers, but please ghet this fixed I hate having to reload programs and wondering if I can finish watching what I started watching, I want to watch what I recorded and record something that is going to happen not have to watch it in order to get the recorder to record it. The only thing worse is getting that stupid black screen telling me you know there is a problem but if you are a paying customer you can get instructions you never can get. Oh and btw I have to identical boxes one hard wired and one not both have the problem and I had 150gb cable speed not I have upped it to 250 hoping that would solve the problem no such luck
I am very sorry that the folks at Kodi were rude. I have dealt with that same thing. That is actually how USTVnow Plus came to be.

Now for your issues.

We need to isolate each issue. If you can provide logs that would help as well.

There are some threads that cover many of the common issues as well.

[GUIDELINES] Submitting Bug Reports

USTVnow Common Issues and Misconceptions

USTVnow Plus FAQ

If we can focus on one issue at a time I would be more than happy to try my best to help.

As for any issues with the streams timing out or having connection issues. Many of those issues can be caused by issues with the USTVnow service itself and or how the USTVnow Plus addon is setup to connect. They have been making a lot of changes lately, but so far I haven't personally seen any issues on my end.