Ustvnow Issues

Joestyles2578

Jan 12, 2014
I find that lately the Ustvnow add on has been having many issues lately login failed or failed to connect or certain channels not loading is a common re occurence, for people like myself that pay for this addon on a monthly basis, it is not good when paying for a service it should be more stable.I m asking if the developers of this addon can try to find a fix for these issues or even work together with Ustvnow to create a stable reliable addon. I hope all these issues can fixed as soon as possible.

LorneKelly

Feb 10, 2016
My issue may be similar but none the less, I could use some help. My USTVNOW was working fine (free account) then, shortly after the big update, it just stopped. I was informed that the free service is only 45 days long...so I created a new account, deleted the old one and configured the new email/password on my add-ons page.

Nothing works...once I get the live channels, I click on any of them (ie: CBS) and it just hour glasses...or if freezes the system.

HELP!
Lorne

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I find that lately the Ustvnow add on has been having many issues lately login failed or failed to connect or certain channels not loading is a common re occurence, for people like myself that pay for this addon on a monthly basis, it is not good when paying for a service it should be more stable.I m asking if the developers of this addon can try to find a fix for these issues or even work together with Ustvnow to create a stable reliable addon. I hope all these issues can fixed as soon as possible.
My issue may be similar but none the less, I could use some help. My USTVNOW was working fine (free account) then, shortly after the big update, it just stopped. I was informed that the free service is only 45 days long...so I created a new account, deleted the old one and configured the new email/password on my add-ons page.

Nothing works...once I get the live channels, I click on any of them (ie: CBS) and it just hour glasses...or if freezes the system.

HELP!
Lorne
Hi Lorne,
I appreciate the feedback. However, keep in mind that you are not paying for the USTVnow Plus addon. It is being developed for FREE on my own time. I am not getting paid to develop it. I am just doing so because I use the USTVnow service (Paid Account) and wanted to share what I am working on.

Now with that out of the way...

If you can please do the following.

• Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Official Release (v14.1.1)
  • post or PM me your debug log (see my signature for how to submit log)
  • try the BETA. It is a stand alone version and can help to isolate issues with upgrading the Offiicial Release from a previous version

Also, as dumb as it sounds restart Kodi and see if that helps.

Thanks

hscotty5555

Dec 8, 2015
The problems on ustvnow site have nothing to do with the add-on. The issues are on the sites end. Go complain to them.
Also, the add-on is not recognized by the ustvnow site as it is developed by third party for FREE.
Go to ustvnow website and see if the same issues happen there. I bet they do so don't come here complaining about a service that nobody on this site provides you with. All this site does is provides you access to the site via a FREE add-on that all of us appreciate. So maybe thank the developer for his hard work instead of pointing fingers at him for issues that have nothing to do with him.

Last edited:

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
The problems on ustvnow site have nothing to do with the add-on. The issues are on the sites end. Go complain to them.
Also, the add-on is not recognized by the ustvnow site as it is developed by third party for FREE.
Go to ustvnow website and see if the same issues happen there. I bet they do so don't come here complaining about a service that nobody on this site provides you with. All this site does is provides you access to the site via a FREE add-on that all of us appreciate. So maybe thank the developer for his hard work instead of pointing fingers at him for issues that have nothing to do with him.
This is the hard part about developing things for Free. People tend to forget what they are paying for and what they are not. However, I hope to keep a very friendly atmosphere surrounding USTVnow Plus. I want people to feel free to reach out for help. I just hope that it is done in a friendly way and I plan to do my best to reciprocate.

I have added something to cover this scenario in the Guidelines for Submitting Bug Reports.

Thanks

nemsis72

Jul 17, 2015
Boston
First of all you are not paying for this addon! Get your facts right! You are paying the UsTvNow website for a subscription of their services. This developer did not get $0.01 of your money or anyone's money to create this addon correction take over and make this addon better then what it used to be. So I suggest whatever issue you have with US TV now, you join whatever forum they have and bitch and Moan over there. You get what you paid for here which is nothing it's free... no ones making money off of this, these developers do this mainly for themselves... and share with the community...

Last edited: