USTVNow Plus not working on Fire TV

LadyBuddha

May 10, 2017
Hi new to this, I have been reading some of the threads about USTVNow Plus and the issues people are having. Well I'm not sure if my problem is the same? I am using Fire TV to watch USTVNow. I have no problem watching it on my computer but when I go to Kodi for some reason for the past few weeks I have not been able to watch. It keeps saying " connection error " Check your login credentials and try again. I have delete my account with USTVNow and then did a new one and still no luck. Now when I did the new account I used my gmail because USTVNow was having a problem with login's. I have updated USTVNow Plus a number of times and still nothing. I have deleted and re-installed Kodi and SPMC and still have the problem of not being able to watch it. Not sure what the problem is? Any help would be great. Thank you for your time.:confused:

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Hi new to this, I have been reading some of the threads about USTVNow Plus and the issues people are having. Well I'm not sure if my problem is the same? I am using Fire TV to watch USTVNow. I have no problem watching it on my computer but when I go to Kodi for some reason for the past few weeks I have not been able to watch. It keeps saying " connection error " Check your login credentials and try again. I have delete my account with USTVNow and then did a new one and still no luck. Now when I did the new account I used my gmail because USTVNow was having a problem with login's. I have updated USTVNow Plus a number of times and still nothing. I have deleted and re-installed Kodi and SPMC and still have the problem of not being able to watch it. Not sure what the problem is? Any help would be great. Thank you for your time.:confused:
Be sure that you are using the latest version.

There were some issues with a "fix" that you may be seeing if you are not on the latest version.

It is also possible that you are suffering the same issues that many other Free Account users have reported. I am in the process of putting together a post to cover this issue and hopefully explain in better detail what is going on.

LadyBuddha

May 10, 2017
Thank you. I do have the latest version 14.6.2.. I am now installing SPMC 16.6 again to see if the problem is still there after deleted my old USTVNow account and starting a new one. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not but I did notice one time login, it said don't use social media to login, which is kind of strange because that what I and some others probably used when they sign up for an account with USTVNow. I did try using my old email and password on Kodi through USTVNow Plus but of course it does not work. Just letting you know.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Thank you. I do have the latest version 14.6.2.. I am now installing SPMC 16.6 again to see if the problem is still there after deleted my old USTVNow account and starting a new one. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not but I did notice one time login, it said don't use social media to login, which is kind of strange because that what I and some others probably used when they sign up for an account with USTVNow. I did try using my old email and password on Kodi through USTVNow Plus but of course it does not work. Just letting you know.
Oh ok. Yeah the USTVnow Plus addon only works if you setup the account using an email address.

LadyBuddha

May 10, 2017
I am going to try deleting my USTVNow account and try using another non-social email and see if that might work.

UPDATE: I got it to work by deleting account using gmail address and switching it to my yahoo account.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C USTVnow 4
K USTVnow 14
A USTVnow 2