USTVNOW - Troubleshooting / Channels not loading

aksidents

Jun 7, 2014
Hi Guys / Gals,

I clicked on the USTVNOW app this morning and click on the "Live..." menu and nothing loaded.

I tried reinstalling the App, rebooting the box and to no avail nothing worked.

What solved the issue was removing my login account and clicking ok and then re-entering it.

It is now working again.

Just a heads up!

MERRY XMAS ALL

GavinCampbell

Oct 30, 2014
Had issues as well. Think it was the servers though. They went away eventually and it started working again.

ttfh

Nov 21, 2018
USTVNow - ABC Channel

I have been registered for the USTVNow addon for about a year, with their free 5 channels account. Usually setting up a new email address and re-registering fixes this problem, but I have not been able to pull up ABC at all this week. It is constantly telling me that it is "congested", etc. The other channels work just fine. Just not ABC. WTF?

I have tried uninstalling the addon and reinstalling it too, and nothing.

syntax

Staff member
Jun 6, 2017
I have been registered for the USTVNow addon for about a year, with their free 5 channels account. Usually setting up a new email address and re-registering fixes this problem, but I have not been able to pull up ABC at all this week. It is constantly telling me that it is "congested", etc. The other channels work just fine. Just not ABC. WTF?

check post #2
USTVNow Blocking ABC

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev

If you are seeing a message that the site is congested or whatever then that indicates that the USTVnow service is responding correctly. The addon only pulls in what the USTVnow service provides. So if USTVnow is not serving up a channel due to congestion then there really isn't much that can be done.

I believe that USTVnow is slowly restricting the free accounts. This is probably due to the fact that so many people use addons like this one without paying. That has to put strain on their service.