Ustvnow

primecutz

Sep 26, 2013
This add-on was working great for me for a very long time on several devices on frodo 12.2

Suddenly, it is not working on 3 different atv2's or in xbmc on my macbook. I upgraded to gotham 13.2 and it still isn't working.

I am getting script error when I go to "live tv"

I've gone to the ustvnow website and I can still login in and it works fine. It is only not working on any of my xvmc configurations.

Any ideas?

derty

Nov 16, 2013
mine is working but i only have like 10 channels to choose from, is this normal? or is there suppose to b more options?

jonc

Developer
Jun 16, 2013
Bangkok
mine is working in stand along mod, but the FTV Guide will not call it to play the channels (weird)

FORD

Oct 24, 2013
mine is working but i only have like 10 channels to choose from, is this normal? or is there suppose to b more options?
With the free subscription, you only get the network affiliates - ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/CW/FOX/MyTV

The paid version has 30 channels or so - most of the things that would be in a "basic cable" lineup (or at least how that term used to be defined before those damned digital boxes took over your local cable monopoly)

derty

Nov 16, 2013
With the free subscription, you only get the network affiliates - ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/CW/FOX/MyTV

The paid version has 30 channels or so - most of the things that would be in a "basic cable" lineup (or at least how that term used to be defined before those damned digital boxes took over your local cable monopoly)
Gotcha ;)
Not sure if I'm cool with payin just yet haha