Video 1080p Real-Debrid

adfabri

Jun 18, 2016
Hello,

I seem to have a strange problem. I have 2 android boxes (one Tronsmart and the other M8S). On both of these, when I play a 1080p video (such as House of Cards Season 4, episode 9) - the video is constantly jamming and slows down, speeds up... total confusion. When I play the same stream on my laptop and desktop PC, it plays fine!

I can't seem to understand what the issue is - seems to be the android boxes hardware??

Please help me as my android boxes are connected to my TVs and not my computers,

Thanks!

adfabri

Jun 18, 2016
Yes in fact these episodes of house of cards are HEVC 1080p. I can play them on all my pcs/laptops, but not on my android boxes :( they video is constantly speeding up and slowing down... it's a disaster.

Is there anything I can do on Kodi to allows for these episodes to play? As it's a pity I can't see these good real-debrid streams on my television.

Dicky Bow Tie

Jun 14, 2016
London
Try SPMC for HEVC X265, you can install it alongside Kodi if you want to test first.
I use it with great results.
Available in playstore.

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Not all Android boxes can play H.265. have you tried any non hevc 1080 streams?

Idok Fire

adfabri

Jun 18, 2016
@Dicky Bow Tie - thanks will try!

@idokfire - yes i can play 1080p - just not the ones from real-debrid which have HEVC in the description.

adfabri

Jun 18, 2016
no luck with SPMC - Same issues playing HEVC - probably need to buy a more powerful android box :(

steveuk23

Aug 9, 2015
no luck with SPMC - Same issues playing HEVC - probably need to buy a more powerful android box :(
I had the same issue playing hevc on my pii2 and found out it's not compatible with the Pii so i installed Kofi on my Sony android tv and they play fine in 1080 I can't imagine my tv having more power than your android boxes