Video Add on confusion and Scraper

C288

Dec 18, 2019
I am new to Kodi. I have installed various Video add on's on Firestick with Leia. In looking at these add-ons they all seem to use Open Scrapers.

My habit has always been to search using one of the video add-on's and if I don't find the video I want I go to the next video add on and search with it.
However i have looked at the Video Add on's and it appears that they ALl use Open Scrapers. I dont really know how kodi works, but it looks like Open scrapers is the program is used to find the various videos. SO IF THAT IS TRUE IS IT A waste to search in all three Video Add On's .
It seems if it is not found in one it's not going to be found in the other hxxp://two.Is since they are using the same provider. Is this the right thinking or am I wrong?

If they are all using the same PROVIDERS in Open Scrapers it seems to me it's kind of redundant.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: capslock

C288

Dec 18, 2019
When I look at the information of Ex. R. It literally says OpenScrapers Edition.
So clearly it seems to be using O.S. are there different versions.
Also it may be using torrents but still all three of my Video add ins must be too. So it really seems that it is the same question. All three seem to be accessing the same providers ?? Thoughts ?

Thanks