video editing software

avd

Jan 5, 2013
On the lookout for some video editing software, i need to be able to add music and text to hd video footage. I am about to try windows movie maker. Anyone got any other suggestions? I need to be able to export to dvd.

Thanks

Last edited:

Surfer

Oct 1, 2013
These video editing software's can be costly. If you have access to a Mac (comes pre-installed) you should take a look at iMovie. If you don't mind spending money there's several options. I hear FinalCut Pro is amongst the best.
Check out this article: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2397215,00.asp
They have software ranging from $60.

MarendaLewis

Nov 14, 2013
There are many video edditing softwares. Some you can use online as well. Have you tried Windows Movie Maker 2012 and MPEG Streamclip 1.2.1b6?

Blazetamer

Mar 3, 2013
The Yellow Brick Road
Try adobe Master Collection and you will NEVER need anything else. I actually produce web and tv commercials with it ... For a living... There is a heck of a learning curve, and it IS expensive, but it WILL DO EVERYTHING and in HD as well. Your imagination is about the only thing that will hold you back . It will make windows movie maker look like a toy. Of course the price may make you want to use a toy. ;). Good luck with which ever route you go.