[VIDEO GUIDE] Premium Streaming With Real-Debrid

May 6, 2012
England
For those of you that are fed up with buffering at peak times you may want to consider a Real-Debrid account. It's very reasonably priced and basically gives you access to lots of premium hosting sites (ones which aren't available to standard users) so more options should mean less chance of buffering!

[video=youtube;Z_iRf_rdk2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_iRf_rdk2U[/video]

latest working real-debrid resolver http://www.sendspace.com/file/t08uzs

Last edited by a moderator:

moonrat

May 21, 2012
Another great video. As you pointed on in the tut...priority needs to be lower than 100. Think it confuses so many people (myself included).

Edit: no problem jas0n sorry

Last edited:

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Can I ask that you ask that question in a different thread, Lets try to keep this thread about the video

sickboy

Mar 13, 2013
...As you pointed on in the tut...priority needs to be lower than 100. Think it confuses so many people (myself included).
Grrr.. I've had mine set at 105 forever due to (mis)info in another thread around here.

Looks like I have some tweaking to do :)

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
yes it can, if set to 105, all the other resolvers get first go at resolving the link, if they cant it gets past to RD, if set to 98, real-debrid get first go, then if it cant do it, the other resolvers get to have a go,

sickboy

Mar 13, 2013
I meant it couldn't work the same way at 98 as opposed to 105.

Curious though why you would intentionally set rd to resolve last instead of first ?

baci

May 13, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I watched the video and and tried to implement what I saw. I have a premium account and when I try with or without I still only get the two hosters? I have everything installed in the resolver but still no joy? I noticed you had a fix for real debrid resolver in an earlier post somewhere on this site. Is that my problem. Can you link me to that post if its not to much trouble? thanks

May 6, 2012
England
It sounds as though you need the updated realdebrid.py file, jas0n gave me a direct link to the file so I'm not sure where it is on this site but I'd imagine if you do a search for realdebrid.py you should find it easy enough.