[VIDEO GUIDE] Premium Streaming With Real-Debrid

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
No its the same path for every device, the addon_data is for other uses, the path i put earlier is correct

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
No its the same path for every device, the addon_data is for other uses, the path i put earlier is correct
Sorry jas0npc i deleted that post. Your dead right found it. Signed up to a premium and am finding it very good. The abundance of hosters for a season1 series with this is great!. Good the way once you put your acc info into 1Ch**nel it copies over to any other addon with a resolver setting.

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Yes, that is the only information that was missing:) All the settings in "resolver settings" are global between addons

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
Resolver set to 98 was breaking my heart 0% buffering with no improvement on most things i tried playing with latest realdebrid.py and wired 100MB broadband, but the switch to 105 brought me back to calmer waters.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Weird, it is working well as shown in the video for my PC but I can't make it work on my HTPC. Both working Windows 7. Put the file both in the same place but no joy on HTPC.

Any other ideas?

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
just copy and paste to XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins overwrite the old one when prompted

Last edited:

reignofsound

Jul 8, 2013
Hi guys,

Got my real debrid set at 99 and everything else at 100
Is there anyway that i can tell if it is actually working or not as i am not sure there is any difference.

Thanks

Kjxn

May 11, 2012
If you have the hosters that realdebrid offers, e.g., netload, rapigator, etc. then it is pulling from realdebrid and that part is working. I have my priority set to 105, I can tell a difference, however, I have a fast Internet, so I resolve putlocker/sockshare at 99, the rest at 100 and realdebrid @105. Try that and see if that works better. If it doesn't, it's a quick change to put it back to 99.

reignofsound

Jul 8, 2013
Hi,

Tried the settings but looks pretty much the same as when real debrid at 99 and the rest at 100

Used True Blood season 6 episode 4 as a test on 1Ch**nel and i get put locker & sockshare in yellow at the top of the links list.
So not sure if this is working or not on either setting :(

I am using xbmc on a g box midnight 2
In another thread i was told to try a realdebird.py file but i do not know how to install it via usb.

This thread - http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/addons-mash2k3/9713-real-debrid-hd.html

Thanks

Last edited:

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Quick way to see if it works go to tv-release, turn rd off, look at any file, 2 hosts, 2 rd back on 6-8 hosters:) watch the video again

reignofsound

Jul 8, 2013
Hi Jason,

Tried tv shows, 720p then the ultimate survival show and I only get two links with rd turned on and off :-(

Just does not seem to work for me.

I only get two links on all tv shows on the tv release channel

Last edited: