[VIDEO GUIDE] Premium Streaming With Real-Debrid

reignofsound

Jul 8, 2013
Sorry for being a pain.

Ok so found this on another thread http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/general-video-addon-discussion/6311-urlresolver-real-debrid-hugefile-issues.html

Went to the maintenance program then developer tools and installed script.module.urlresolver

I now seem to get more link options in the tv release channel but nothing plays i just get script failed error now

I have restored the original script in hub maintenance but now only get 1 link but it works.

So not sure what is going on :(

Ok after installing the URL resolver in maintenance again and putting my real debrid details into ice films it says log in successful and seeks to be working fine one 1 channel as well.

On mash up I can see links now but nothing plays.

On one click movies I can see links but when I go to play I get file removed but this is on every single movie & tv show

TV-Release I can see more links but I get script error

Last edited:

sickboy

Mar 13, 2013
An observation and a question...

I think some confusion arises from the fact that Ic*f*lms uses its own built in resolvers - so that filling RD info in and/or enabling it has no effect on the urlresolver talked about here.

Question. Where do the extra hoster links come from ? Is there a search function on the RD website (or elsewhere) which the urlresolver calls which generates the extra sources ?

lenniepaz

Aug 19, 2013
I'm running xbmc frodo on my Win7 PC. I'm trying to add the resolver file, but I can't find the folder it's supposed to go in. I know this is the path "XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins", but I'm not sure I'm looking in the right spot. Do I find it on my PC? If so, when I open XBMC/addons, there's no script.module.urlresolver folder. I went into Maintenance/Developer Tools, and installed script.module.urlresolver, but it's still not showing up on my PC.

Last edited:

lenniepaz

Aug 19, 2013
Take a look at the link below (you need the 3rd one down in the Advanced section)
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/xbmc-help/10465-[video-guides]-whufclee-how-guides.html
Thank you kind sir. I was able to finally find the folder, and I replaced the original file, with the one in the OP. Is that the latest file? I set the priority at 98, and I do get more links when I go to watch a movie, but the movies never play. I disabled real debrid, and when I go back to the movies there are no links. When I enable real debrid, then there are 3 links to the movie. The first link is Ryushare, and when I click on it,it says "no server is available for this hoster". The second link, is Letitbit, and when I click on that, the timer just spins on the screen, and then says "playback failed". The third link is Uploaded, and when I click on that, I get the same thing as Letitbit. These movies are all in MashUp, under HD movies, and then Oneclickmovies.

sickboy

Mar 13, 2013
The LOWEST number is the HIGHEST priority - a little counter intuitive at first maybe, but there you go.

After all this time I'm still confused about urlresolver. Why would someone purchase an RD account and then set the priority to 105 (as is suggested here many times), essentially saying "try me last" ?

lartomar2002

Dec 23, 2012
Near Kennedy Space Center
The LOWEST number is the HIGHEST priority - a little counter intuitive at first maybe, but there you go.

After all this time I'm still confused about urlresolver. Why would someone purchase an RD account and then set the priority to 105 (as is suggested here many times), essentially saying "try me last" ?
Yes, that is very counterintuitive. And as you say, if this is the case why would they recommend 105. It would seem that it would have people constantly complaining.

nitewing15

Jun 19, 2012
No, it's an online service which basically gives you premium status at a bunch of the hosting sites, kind of like a blanket effect.
Not only for streaming, which allows you to stream larger, better quality files, but, allows you to download from theses sites as well.
For the price, it's outstanding.

Joelp53

Aug 20, 2013
have to admit i have bought this myself and don't really see what is so good about it yet, there isn't to many more links added at all on a lot of plugins/tvshows/movies.

Little disapointed.

lenniepaz

Aug 19, 2013
have to admit i have bought this myself and don't really see what is so good about it yet, there isn't to many more links added at all on a lot of plugins/tvshows/movies.

Little disapointed.
I went from having zero links, to 3 links, by using a premium account of RealDebrid.

Joelp53

Aug 20, 2013
I went from having zero links, to 3 links, by using a premium account of RealDebrid.
New or old stuff? I used it to maybe find some of my older tv shows having newer/faster links other than filenuke which i find terrible!
Still all i see on them all though is filenuke sadly :(
Definitely good for the newer shows however i personally never had a problem streaming HD movies or TV Shows during peak times without real debrid!

was3

Sep 24, 2013
just copy and paste to XBMC\addons\script.module.urlresolver\lib\urlresolver\plugins overwrite the old one when prompted
Sorry but I don't know how to access my ATV1 XBMC from my mac. In the past I used cyberduck when accessing my normal ATV.

Is there a way to add the realdbrid.py another way?

Thanks in advance.

Kjxn

May 11, 2012
Sorry but I don't know how to access my ATV1 XBMC from my mac. In the past I used cyberduck when accessing my normal ATV.

Is there a way to add the realdbrid.py another way?

Thanks in advance.
Mashup's addon has it in his fixit section.

was3

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks. I applied the Mashup addon. I was hoping that would fix the problem, but it didn't. I have a realdebrid premium account and when I use any of yids addons after selecting a video all I get is 'the working' box spinning. No streaming.

Kjxn

May 11, 2012
The spinning wheel and then an error? Depending on how many sources it is scraping, it could and should spin for a while. If you get an error if you wait it out, then you would need to post a log after creating the error in the YID section for better assistance. If you need help posting a log, see my signature for help.

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
Denmark

This is a common misunderstanding on how realdebrid works.
So lets try to set the record straight once again.

The reason for setting it to 105 is because basically all urlresolver hosts are not supported by realdebrid to my knowledge only one host are supported by realdebrid, putlocker/sockshare (check the rd site and compare to urlresolver hosts) so why pipe them through realdebrid if there's no support for the host.
It does not lead to anything and can even cause timeouts because of the extra time for a double resolve for nothing. And if there where to be any hosts not included by urlresolver in the addon realdebrid will reveal them.

Therefore there is no reason to set the priority lower than 100, setting it higher will yield a better result.
If you want it to use putlocker/sockshare through realdebrid just set sockshare resolver higher than 105 or whatever number higher than 100 you gave realdebrid.

So what realdebrid can be used for is to get access to those other hosts not in urlresolver mainly the ones with much better in quality scenereleases. For example standard HD movies where the hosts from urlresolver is used only gives a max storage space of 2GB, the hosts that utilize realdebrid can often hold files up to 5-6GB.
The hosts that realdebrid supports can be found in many of theyid's addons and oneclickmoviez in mashup.

This size obviously gives a big difference in quality and not least sound the big scene releases comes with DTS sound the common 2GB files are limited to stereo.

The correct approach is to set realdebrid higher than 100 if there happens to be a host from urlresolver that is supported (unlikely) set that resolver higher than realdebrid.

To sum up realdebrid can be used to get extra hosts not included in urlresolver, not to resolve unsupported hosts from the urlresolver package.

I hope this clears things up.

Last edited: