Volume

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
Ok running Gotham 13.1, I used to hit up and down to change volum in Frodo..now it shows that it is going up and down but the volume doesn't change.....is this a Gotham thing or fire tv thing? And can I fix this?

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
I like to control everything with my keyboard.....my 15 month old loves to take and destroy remotes....having to get up and physically change the volume every time I watch something sucks because they don't all play at the same volume

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
My keyboard does show the volume going up and down on the screen but the volume doesn't actually change...it even shows it get muted

pdlibrary

Jul 9, 2013
Well I odered at Amazon also though through Another store not the Flirc Store. I went to the Flirc forums and the guy developing it says it sounds bad. LOL I really wanted to program my Ipazzport too run with the Fire TV but it is becoming a hassle.

pdlibrary

Jul 9, 2013
Wow... Never heard of a flirc arriving DOA. Love mine. Ordered from Amazon
Showgun it turned out it was the Tronsmart and Ipazzport remotes that are not working with the Flirc. DO i remember you saying you have the Mele F10? if so which model I might pick one up.