vpn error

packrat

Feb 11, 2015
cold country
I purchased a sub. for pure vpn and downloaded through metalkettles repository evry thing went good untill
I get to setup vpn provider, setup private internet access and I get vpn for open elec error check log???
and cant get to install information. This is on an android kiii box with kodi 17.1

skyhigh

Jan 11, 2015
private internet access or "pia" is another vpn provider, so if you bought "pure vpn" and are trying to use that in PIA settings that will not work lol..

look up VPN Manager in google, it may support your provider, its an addon for kodi..

Last edited:

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
Sounds like you are running Kodi on Android with an addon that is written for a completely different VPN provider, that is also written to work on a Linux based Operating system (OpenElec).

If you are running Android then PureVpn might have an app in the Playstore you can use.

If you flashed or run LibreElec (or any other Linux distro) off an SD card on your Kll box then check out Zombioded "Vpn Manager" it's found on the LibreElec forums ...NOTE IT WONT WORK ON ANDROID

skyhigh

Jan 11, 2015
Sounds like you are running Kodi on Android with an addon that is written for a completely different VPN provider, that is also written to work on a Linux based Operating system (OpenElec).

If you are running Android then PureVpn might have an app in the Playstore you can use.

If you flashed or run LibreElec (or any other Linux distro) off an SD card on your Kll box then check out Zombioded "Vpn Manager" it's found on the LibreElec forums ...NOTE IT WONT WORK ON ANDROID

sure its works on android, i run Zombioded Vpn Manager on mine, but note that also run LibreElec on mine, kszaq, amlogic s905g version..but like invisable says if you stick with android use an app, they must have one, but if you use libreElec on Android, try vpn manager, and LibreElec runs awsome on the droid..

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Video Addons 7
F Kodi Support 2
B Kodi Support 1