Request VPN not working with any videos

redrocket

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
This problem appears to go beyond Kodi, it affects all videos on my box, a new Beeline GT1. With the VPN off, everything works, including Kodi, other stream apps, videos on the web browser, etc. With the VPN on, no videos work from any source, except YouTube and some (but not most) web browser sites. I have tried numerous different servers. Have also tried 2 different VPNs (Goose and Turbo). Same result each time.

Any thoughts on what may be wrong?
Thanks,
B

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Have you tried contacting the support for that VPN? Maybe someone can chime in but it could be difficult troubleshooting this problem since it is not related to Kodi.

redrocket

Oct 6, 2017
Have you tried contacting the support for that VPN? Maybe someone can chime in but it could be difficult troubleshooting this problem since it is not related to Kodi.
Rob, Thanks for the reply. I contacted support and they asked me to try the VPN on another device. It is working fine on other devices, so apparently the problem is with my Beeline GT1 box. I posted here because this seems to be a very active forum. The Beeline forum and Android box forums have little activity, please feel free to suggest any other forum that might be helpful.

It is a very strange issue, I've used VPNs before and have never seen anything like this.

Thanks again,
RR

wilfred

Sep 12, 2017
install my favorite addons, about 50 .... take almost 4 hours in this process and when everything is deleted ... try for the second time almost three hours .... it happened the same ... I can only install 10 addons in all kodi? if we establish a monthly payment would be better than be doing what happened to me today .... four hours and then three so that everything at the end this deleted including the repository? Please speaking, you understand things. Thank you

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
install my favorite addons, about 50 .... take almost 4 hours in this process and when everything is deleted ... try for the second time almost three hours .... it happened the same ... I can only install 10 addons in all kodi? if we establish a monthly payment would be better than be doing what happened to me today .... four hours and then three so that everything at the end this deleted including the repository? Please speaking, you understand things. Thank you
Sorry, not sure what you question is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W VPN Services 15
R VPN Services 3
S VPN Services 7