VPN Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman

Feb 16, 2015
Why am I continually getting the pop up message to use a VPN???
I already use a VPN, yet I continually get the pop up message that suggests I pay for a VPN.
I dismiss the message, I click on remind me later, yet every couple of hours it pops up again.
HOW DO I MAKE IT GO AWAY FOR GOOD?!?!?!!?

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
I know of ONE addon that gives that message after each update. Normally the addons give a message of the changes that are made, this message shows only ONE TIME, so....it would help if you mentioned the addon(s) that you use, IF the addons are the reason...it is poissible that you have unwanted software on your Pc/Box/Phone.

cheesycheese

Feb 6, 2016
I'm having the same issue since they ran an update over the weekend.

I've been opted out of notifications since I installed 12 months ago and this popup has not been appearing. After the update, the popup appears two or three times a day despite my settings to opt out being correct. I've opted in and back out again to try to fix it that way but no luck.

This same issue is happening on three different machines I have Kodi installed on so I'm guessing something's got messed up with notifications in the last update.
Would appreciate a fix please. Thanks very much.

Averagewhiteguy

Apr 27, 2020
same here, have a couple of androids and have indigo with opt out selected, and these messages keep popping up. Very annoying, as it interrupts my screensaver and causes a burn in to screen.

monty28428

Jun 7, 2014
Yeah it got way to old for me to deal with so I:

1. Uninstalled Kodi
2. Installed Kodi
3. Installed the three addons I use and did not install any crap from TV addons

It really did not take that long to do and I'm TV addon SPAM free.

• Dislike
Reactions: -LT-

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
WTF are you doing on this forum if you think it is crap and spam? There are other forums and we certainly don't need the likes of you. Keep talking trash and see if you don't end up banned from this crap-spamming forum.
This topic locked before I lose my kool.

Reactions: -LT-
Status
Not open for further replies.