VPN Performance issues

davidki

Mar 29, 2017
I had a 2 year subscription of IP Vanish, but let it go because of constant performance issues. Maybe it is my expectation of really how fast it should be .. I took all the technical suggestions and applied them and tried several servers to get the speed up... both close and far away... but my experience is that I never got more than a 20% speed performance based on my network speed. I have a 200mbs down 10mb up service, but I rarely could achieved 30 mb/s download Is that pretty common? That seems to be a big performance hit..

All the services guarantee the "Fastest" and largest amount of servers but if the it to my performance I'm pretty disappointing. Does it make any difference if I install it in the router for all my traffic or as a client on each device, (that's the way I was using it).... I just can't see why the download speeds get hit so much and since I pay for a 200mbs I'd like to get the use of it.. .

This has probably been asked a million times.. but I"m looking for feed back of actual usuage and performance numbers not just what one advertises the fastest one. Thanks so much in advnce..
Dave

edward01

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, In the era of technology every VPN provider's claim that they are best but only some are providing better service, I used many VPN However, If speed is your main concern so I recommend you to go with Surfshark VPN I am using this for a year now and also figure out a discernible changes into speed. You can easily avail a better deal from this resource.

Xavers

May 29, 2020
I use vpn for my work and want to start my online enterprise. So vpn is very important tool for online work. I also interested in saas development , SaaS development is a challenging process.