VPN

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Please don't shout.
Depending on your whole system, you could possibly set the VPN in your router and have all your devices protected. If you can't install it on your router, you could install it on your main device and likely get apps for your android or IOS devices.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The VPN is installed on your device, nothing to do with the addon itself. How you install it depends on the device you wish to install it on. They likely have some sort of tutorial on their site or at least FAQ.

You are not giving much to go by. We don't know what device you are using or what VPN you are using.

beeteedee

Jan 20, 2020
I have a fire stick and I have nordvpn on the device. When I am using the add on, I get a message that I can bypass site blocking Which, to my understanding will allow access to more sources. I was wanting to know if I needed to do anything with the addon itself for this to happen. I have it enabled on the device itself.

thank you

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Ah, no nothing to do on the addon itself. Once the VPN is enabled on the device (or on the router for full house protection) you are good to go. As for more sources, that depends. If you are trying to stream from geo-blocked locations (ie, if you are in the UK and trying to stream from a US site such as Hulu), you will be able to access those links but for your day to day streaming, you won't get more or better sources.