website blocked

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
when I select (for example) 1Ch**nel's website favorites it gives me a script error. I went back a couple of levels and I get an error when I select SA*TS or travel channel (and others). Any idea as to what is going on?

I just tried the search function and an info window appeared stating:

Unable to connect to URL
http://www.Pri**wire.ag

I just clicked 'website favorites' again and next to the spinning thing in the lower right another info thing briefly appeared saying 'website blocked'. uh ohhhhh....

is there anything I can do?

I just clicked 'search' and it gave me an error. It says:

Website blocked?
Unexpected page returned.

Last edited:

steve43

Jun 29, 2014
If you go into settings, and enable custom domain, and put h**ps://Pri**wire.unblocked.pw thats working for me now
cheers

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
Thanks for the help Steve but it didn't work. It still gives me the script error when I select anything other than 'search'. If that is selected it will give the 'website blocked? unexpected page returned,' error. Did you maybe type it in wrong in your advice?

steve43

Jun 29, 2014
no its right exept the 2 asterix instead of tt in the http, the other thing you could try, is go into Pri**wire settings then go to database tab
then flush webpage tab, after doing that, click on home button and go to programmes, then maintenance tool, then general maintenance
and clear cache, restart kodi, fingers crossed should be ok

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
I can't find 'maintenance'.. I then tried to install it (figured the add-on just wasn't installed) but couldn't find it in the list.

Last edited:

steve43

Jun 29, 2014
did you go system/settings/add-ons/get add-ons/all add-ons/program add-ons/maintenance tool

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
I get to the last section and there is no maintenance. I'll start another thread concerning this matter. Thanks for the help!

wishiwas21

Jun 20, 2015
Thanks Steve43, UK based, just started, spent countless hours tracking "this problem" down, joined the forum especially to say, well done! Hope original poster can fix problem.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
If you're UK based, just use Genesis. 1Ch**nel is geo-blocked & not worth the hassle if you're a UK user.... and Genesis is far superior anyway :)

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
yeah... i figured out the problem. I had lost internet connection somehow. got it fixed and all is well. thanks!

wishiwas21

Jun 20, 2015
Thanks again FXB78, what a learning curve, I'm one of those guys that doesn't like to give up, but you are right, spent so much time on this problem haven't watched anything yet! Spent another 3 hours trying to get rid of Red Mute icon, went through every suggestion, the one that worked - press the + button on my keyboard, posted by a Senior Mod in 2013!!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry, but I'm not giving up. No more tinkering - time to watch something.