Welcome back everybody

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Welcome back EB. We're glad to finally be back up and running again. Our admin did tons of work since the take down in order to get the forum up again better than before.

Enjoy

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
Hey Rob! Only found out by accident last night after Indigo did an update. Got a 403 error when I tried the site, but today she's wide open! I changed the source from .ag to .co and see the repos populating and that's always good. Had to get creative over the last while by adding Cazwell, Smash and U* T*rks as sources.

Guys, we gotta have a plan B if this happens again. Say like meeting up in a van down by the river, or maybe the blue shack near the tracks, or over at Mississippi Fatback Johnny's house or even at the Father Flatnutz Cafe. Lucy's Whore House on Broad St ain't such a good idea though. Anyway, finally good to get on again and surface from the depths of despair.

host505

Apr 13, 2014
Good to see you back, and hopping for the best.
Really missed the forum -- twitter, reddit and other places/social media that we had to turn to are so full of ill-informed morons and rock-star wannabe's that took advantage of tva's disappearance.

locknload

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Hey Rob! Only found out by accident last night after Indigo did an update. Got a 403 error when I tried the site, but today she's wide open! I changed the source from .ag to .co and see the repos populating and that's always good. Had to get creative over the last while by adding Cazwell, Smash and U* T*rks as sources.

Guys, we gotta have a plan B if this happens again. Say like meeting up in a van down by the river, or maybe the blue shack near the tracks, or over at Mississippi Fatback Johnny's house or even at the Father Flatnutz Cafe. Lucy's Whore House on Broad St ain't such a good idea though. Anyway, finally good to get on again and surface from the depths of despair.
some interesting rendezvous points u got there :cool:

flhthemi

Feb 20, 2014
All I can friggin' say is YIPPIE!

But will we be seeing the return of some of the old standbys?

pogo

Dec 15, 2015
Wow Mr Lackman, you got some cojones !!! If it was me, I'd have just dug a hole and buried myself. I'm a big coward.
Well done for beating them for the time being anyway.
Fingers crossed David beats the Goliaths once and for all.

Niteowl1970

Jan 28, 2013
Welcome back,

You don't even know how much you were missed in my household and soo many across the world who have already cut the cord. Now I don't have to go scrambling looking for alternates, you really don't know how much you rely something until its gone. I will definitely be donating to your legal fund as soon as my next check hits the bank account.

falu

Jan 23, 2017
Many thanks guys for being back aki.sois the best of kodi.saludos and thanks again.