Welcome to XBMCHUB Graphics

Panda Monium

Oct 12, 2012
Welcome to XBMC HUB Graphics

Welcome to the XBMC HUB Graphics section of the forum.

We are currently looking for artists to showcase their work. If you are a graphic designer or artist and looking to contribute to the community than this is for you. Please start by uploading some of your work to the "Graphic Showcase" section of the forum.

If you are an XBMCHUB developer and looking for graphics please post in the "Graphic Request" section of the forum: http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/xbmc-hub-graphics/8288-request-artwork-your-add.html#post74060

The following are the basic dimensions used in XBMC add-ons:
Logo: 256 x 256
Fanart: 1920 x 1080

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. The goal is to make these add-on the most esthetically appealing they can be. Hopefully we can put together a team of XBMCHUB Artist.

Last edited:

Panda Monium

Oct 12, 2012
Yes that would be great. I will also be making some changes to my signature. Now that this section has been established we need to make sure it gets exposure. Cheers m8!

dazzlerellis

Jun 8, 2012
Scarborough
Ive got a good resource of royalty free quality image library at work, had a quick look and nice stuff on there.

I may be able to help with image requests for people to work with, backdrops etc hell ill try and get gimp on tomorrow and do some

Marquerite

May 30, 2013
The Netherlands
Thanks i agree (about Kill Bill and about your comment ofcourse) and I considered resizing the logo to fit in the middle screen....

Or just resize the 1???