What addon/repo do i need to watch the folowing...

EwOkiE

Dec 15, 2013
Hi looking to find the repo / addon I need to watch the following

Sky Atlantic
Sky stations inc movies
MotorSports Replays
Spo*ts De*il or other as I cant get it to work

Thanks

EwOkiE

Dec 15, 2013
Is there no other ones I could use as Na*i-X theres a lot of clicking to find what you want

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
$ky channels get killed very quickly.
To get Spor**dev*l working properly you probably need to update your librmtp file.

noz

Feb 1, 2014
Asgard
Hi looking to find the repo / addon I need to watch the following

Sky Atlantic
Sky stations inc movies
MotorSports Replays
Spo*ts De*il or other as I cant get it to work

Thanks
Looking specifically for atlantic and movie channels can be a cumbersome task because you coukd easily find an addon that has them but thats not to say they will remain active. Your best bet is if you see something that is on Atlantic or movie channels, there is a high probability you will find the programme/movie in addons i.e. entertainmenthub in theyids repo or genesis in lambdas repo as examples.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Looking specifically for atlantic and movie channels can be a cumbersome task because you coukd easily find an addon that has them but thats not to say they will remain active. Your best bet is if you see something that is on Atlantic or movie channels, there is a high probability you will find the programme/movie in addons i.e. entertainmenthub in theyids repo or genesis in lambdas repo as examples.
Genesis even has the Channels listing for the movie channels, where it shows what is currently on each channel, then clicking this starts a stream in Genesis. And as you say, anything that's on Sky Atlantic has usually been shown previously on US TV so can be found in Genesis using the search function.

EwOkiE

Dec 15, 2013
Thanks for the info guys its appreciated
Will try Genesis or just go through them all one by one to see whats best for my needs
Noticed with Genesis when i click most popular it doesnt do anything.. with tv shows

Currently trying to get the mash-up addon working as someone stated on here its still working and theres a fix but I have installed the addon and it shows this but doesnt show in video addons:confused: