What content can't you find on Kodi that you are looking for?

WBalls

Feb 15, 2016
Just curious what content that you haven't been able to find on Kodi?

For me I have a hard time finding game shows, older reality shows, shows from the Viceland channel on demand, and a good source for standup comedy with a good search option, and funny clip/fails compilations.

What have you guys had trouble finding?

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
I had a hell of a time finding a reliable NHL Network but finally found a decent one but poker is stumping me right now... Poker Central stopped airing its live stream now I cant find any 24/7 poker streams but to be honest I haven't tried looking for on demand sources and really didnt think about it until now guess I'll give it go see if I can find anything.

Last edited:

Krunchy

Sep 25, 2013
USA
@WBalls -- Maybe you've already found this, but Pho*nix >> One242415 has lots of Stand-Up.

WBalls

Feb 15, 2016
@WBalls -- Maybe you've already found this, but Pho*nix >> One242415 has lots of Stand-Up.
Oh yeah that channel's great. The only problem is some links don't work and newer content takes a while to show up. I was looking specifically for that new Bill Burr special that came out on Netflix a couple days ago and haven't had any luck. In a perfect world Ex**us would have documentary & stand up sections.

cscott - what network is the poker you're looking for on? I know I see poker on Spike and that's not a hard stream to find.

genesis65

Jan 4, 2017
Yep Fox News Channel...Not Spo*ts De*il, I cannot get that to work! Also where to watch the Superbowl this Sunday? TIA

WBalls

Feb 15, 2016
Yep Fox News Channel...Not Spo*ts De*il, I cannot get that to work! Also where to watch the Superbowl this Sunday? TIA
Pro S**rts & the "Bob" addon in the T.A. Streams section have been pretty reliable lately.

rooferlee

Nov 21, 2014
i found it hard to find the fortitude seires 1 episode 12
after spending some time looking at diferent add-ons. i finaly found it in the 123movies addon.
i hope this helps other people looking for this episode.

Krunchy

Sep 25, 2013
USA
Try Classic Cinema from the Kodi repo. Old TV &. Movies. You might find something you're looking for.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
As of late my kids have been asking me for 'scary' movies, since they are young honest scary movies are really a no go, but the campy horror movies from the 70s, 80s and early 90s that are almost as much comedy as horror by today's standards and fit what they are asking for... But, sadly after finding many of these movies titles online on top 'worse' this or top 'B-grade' list, few have any sources that can be found... I understand it's not a fault of Ex**us as it's just scraping hosting sites, and those hosting sites control the content while obviously cater to what is popular, but it's still been a little annoying not being able to find them :)

itstheone

May 9, 2016
As of late my kids have been asking me for 'scary' movies, since they are young honest scary movies are really a no go, but the campy horror movies from the 70s, 80s and early 90s that are almost as much comedy as horror by today's standards and fit what they are asking for... But, sadly after finding many of these movies titles online on top 'worse' this or top 'B-grade' list, few have any sources that can be found... I understand it's not a fault of Ex**us as it's just scraping hosting sites, and those hosting sites control the content while obviously cater to what is popular, but it's still been a little annoying not being able to find them :)
You should try Earnest Scared Stupid, my Daughter loved it when she was younger.

BigMess1

Feb 24, 2017
The new scientology series with Leah Remini.

And an add-on I had before with tons of creepypasta being read.

Joe38

Feb 24, 2017
UK
TV Addon recomendations for user in UK

I'm new to Kodi and you all seem to be in the US so if there are any UK or Europe readers here maybe they can advise me on best add-ons for TV.
I tried a couple and one does not work the other only some stations on its list worked.

(My internet Search engine only can up with this forum site and none UK or Europe based.)

Thanks

itstheone

May 9, 2016
I'm new to Kodi and you all seem to be in the US so if there are any UK or Europe readers here maybe they can advise me on best add-ons for TV.
I tried a couple and one does not work the other only some stations on its list worked.

(My internet Search engine only can up with this forum site and none UK or Europe based.)

Thanks
There is Fre*view addon for the UK terrestrial channels if that's what you mean.

The only things i really watch 'live' is Sports.