What is a good tv show addon?

Angeloregina

Jan 17, 2016
Can you please tell me what is a good tv addon i liked genesis but this addon is not good anymore
And i have tried The Ro**l We, Velo**ty, SA*TS
But in this addons only the movies play great but if i wanne see a tv show
Then i find the show and the season but i find no episodes
Can you help me whit it
Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You must not have the addons you are stating setup properly. All of those, Royal We, Velo**ty and SA*TS work great. Do you have a Trakt account? All of those play much better if you have a trakt account.

Angeloregina

Jan 17, 2016
Yes i have a trakt account thats works great
I have my watchlists and that works great but if i click on a tv show and season thannhe find no episodes

drew

Feb 16, 2014
What shows are you having issues with? Have you tried other popular shows to see if those work?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yes i have a trakt account thats works great
I have my watchlists and that works great but if i click on a tv show and season thannhe find no episodes
It isn't normal that you can't have any episodes using those addons. How about you post a log for the Gurus to look at. See the link in my signature.

otito

Jan 21, 2015
I came to the Forum today to find out what is going on with Genesis. I'm a relatively new user and not as knowledgeable as many of the subscribers here. I have used Genesis exclusively because I could mark TV shows and Movies as Favorites, watch the shows from the Favorites list, and use Auto Play or right click on an episode to choose a specific host to view the episode. I've just learned how to reorder the hosts for Auto Play. I'm saddened by what I'm reading about Genesis because it has been great. Anyway, what is a trakt account?

Angeloregina

Jan 17, 2016
It isn't normal that you can't have any episodes using those addons. How about you post a log for the Gurus to look at. See the link in my signature.
I have yesterdag delete kodi and instal it again and i stil can not find a episode of a tv show in The Ro**l We and Velo**ty, in SA*TS in find episodes but it is in very low quality

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Dunno. The log should tell what happens. But that will be for the gurus to look at. I don't read logs, that's over my head. Maybe @TKnorris or some other knowledgeable ppl will pop over and have a look once you have it posted.

Angeloregina

Jan 17, 2016
I dont know what i have done but the addons works now and they are doing good in have al tv shows and the episodes back

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I really don't know much about logs myself. @Dudehere or @TKNorris will hopefully pop over and have a look. It seems the only 2 repos/addons installed.

Something really weird around the middle of the log.

Angeloregina

Jan 17, 2016
I really don't know much about logs myself. @Dudehere or @TKNorris will hopefully pop over and have a look. It seems the only 2 repos/addons installed.

Something really weird around the middle of the log.
Ok
I am trying it now but not every thing works good
I hope they can tell me what is wrong with it

Bayern

Aug 18, 2012
Can you please tell me what is a good tv addon i liked genesis but this addon is not good anymore
Can you help me whit it
Thanks
For premium users is the best WTF addon at the moment....for free or RD users are SA*TS, Velo**ty, The Ro**l We, Ic*f*lms....

catnap

Nov 4, 2015
Can you help me whit it
Thanks
I use projectfreetv for all my tv shows.thanks

stratotak

Oct 18, 2013
Genisi is no good for tc shows anymore??Works good for me.I use KOdi mainly for TV shows and habe about 80 in my library and have no problem with Genisis..so far.IM sure one day it will stop working..but as for now it updates my tv shows just fine.