What is a good tv show addon?

Luch37

Jan 21, 2016
Im in Australia and SA*TS and genesis work great.
Have the odd issue here and there.
Buffering annoys the bejesus out of me !

Wifey and i like the hgtv channel but thats started giving me grief recently.
Any1 else watch that channel and have issues or am i the only nerd who does?

Geo400

Sep 20, 2015
I was searching for the tv show perfect strangers which was a late 80s early 90s sitcom, couldn't find any episodes on SA*TS, 1Ch**nel, Royal we etc, I decided to try Genesis for the hell of it and found lots of working links, it might not be what it was but Genesis still does the job for the old school shows.

rossdret

Mar 31, 2013
I was searching for the tv show perfect strangers which was a late 80s early 90s sitcom, couldn't find any episodes on SA*TS, 1Ch**nel, Royal we etc, I decided to try Genesis for the hell of it and found lots of working links, it might not be what it was but Genesis still does the job for the old school shows.
Im in Australia and SA*TS and genesis work great.
Have the odd issue here and there.
Buffering annoys the bejesus out of me !

Wifey and i like the hgtv channel but thats started giving me grief recently.
Any1 else watch that channel and have issues or am i the only nerd who does?
Ok...SA*TS works just fine. You have to take the time to learn how to set it up. If you are having issues with sources buffering ...search for "buffering myths and solutions" you might find a few things that will help you. Buffering has nothing to do with the addon. There are wayyyyy to many variables involved.

As far as sources being available. Take the time to configure the addon properly. Sign up for the free accounts and enter your login information in the settings. You can "auto configure" SA*TS...but you will still need to go tweak it based on your preferences and viewing habits.

You can go to the URL of the hoster you are having issues with and see if you can play the video from the browser. More than likely the reason it didn't stream is because they got a take down notice and the file doesn't exist there anymore. Try a different source! If you don't want to wait for the sources to get rescraped...use "directory" mode instead of dialog.

If SA*TS isn't for you...try Pho*nix or Velo**ty or 1Ch**nel. Or consider getting a premium resolver.

Genesis will slowly die and hopefully lambda will replace it with a different addon. That is up to him if he wants to share. However don't expect to much reliability from genesis in the future...it hasn't been updated since October...and won't ever be updated again.

Make sure you are using addons from the developer's repository and not from some crazy build. Those are often outdated and or modified.

Try reading the FAQs for each addon in their thread. They contain a plethera of information that will help you get the most out of your addons.

Good luck!

550rider

Nov 29, 2013
Does anyone know which repo might have links to stream Discovery Velo**ty channel? Its a US channel with lots of good cars shows.
Its not on USTVNOW afaik.