What music addons do you use?

Jarvis

Banned
May 7, 2012
Emerald Isle
Doh

Please forgive me Mikey. I was going to edit it but I think I should leave it there as a punishment to myself.
I also thought of blaming my iPhone predictive text but that wasn't it.

Sorry, I'll never get it wrong again. I think.

Jarvis

Banned
May 7, 2012
Emerald Isle
I'm actually online at the moment searching for a music site for yountonuse as a source. Have you ever tried albumwash.com?
You need to register but my iPhone isn't displaying the captcha so I'm not registered yet.

Edit: or mp3boo.com

Last edited:

bri1248

Sep 27, 2012
MP3 Streams, Binaural are amazing, and I like the Pearl Jam plugin. Wouldn't mind doing my own Deezer plugin though, however, my python skills are not great...

1Jester

Dec 18, 2014
I use 181.fm almost exclusively to listen (that is when it works).
you have it working on kodi ? used to love 181, good mix of stations that play top tunes most of the time

on point i use musicbox, mp3streams and binaural

1Jester

Dec 18, 2014
I use shoutcast and somafm need to try some of these others.
my own personal recommendations would be musicbox and mp3streams, really top notch addons

Nope. Waiting for the team to fix it.
joizus, ach well, i thought with you saying that you used it that there was a version out for kodi, thats a shame, looks like im another added to the wating list for this to get fixed, thanks for the info

as an aside, i wouldnt mind pandora working on my system for those like me that live out with the countries that it currently supports, i have it working on my android mobile by using a vpn app and on my pc webrowser by using a proxy (ZENMATE firefox extension) but would love for it to be part of my xbmc systems though

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Kodi Support 2
D Music Addons 1
B Video Addons 17