What music addons do you use?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
my own personal recommendations would be musicbox and mp3streams, really top notch addons

joizus, ach well, i thought with you saying that you used it that there was a version out for kodi, thats a shame, looks like im another added to the wating list for this to get fixed, thanks for the info

as an aside, i wouldnt mind pandora working on my system for those like me that live out with the countries that it currently supports, i have it working on my android mobile by using a vpn app and on my pc webrowser by using a proxy (ZENMATE firefox extension) but would love for it to be part of my xbmc systems though
Actually there is. You can use CLIQ. There is a version there in live stream and/or music. That one works well.

1Jester

Dec 18, 2014
Actually there is. You can use CLIQ. There is a version there in live stream and/or music. That one works well.

EDIT: got blazetamers repo and installed cliq, now to set up a cutom menu option in aeon nox under music for the 181.FM section, cheers for that
EDIT 2: working brilliantly, thanks again

original reply just ignore it
CLIQ???

a pandora addon and it works outwith the countries it supports with no messing about trying to find a proxy that usually gives one or two days at the most before needing a new one ?

i have tried the official pandora addon and pandoki etc but usually the proxies that you can enter into the setings have to be changed regularly and finding new ones that work is a task in itself...

Last edited:

Rickt1962

Oct 30, 2013
Searching around for a Music addon that you can download music Videos from the old MTV 70's, 80's era any recommendations ? :)

obsidianwings

Jan 11, 2016
I use google music exp. I really like it. The only issues i've come across is you can only make a radio from a song in your library, but to add something new to your library takes a long time as it reloads the entire library from scratch very slowly. I did notice yesterday though that there is a newer version than what I have so possibly this has already been fixed.
To be honest i've not even tried any other music apps yet as this does the trick for me so well.

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
I've always been a Radio and Mp3 Streams guy, but Jango seems interesting. I just discovered it thanks to this thread. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Kodi Support 2
D Music Addons 1
B Video Addons 17