What platform do you running Kodi on primarily?

What platform do you running Kodi on primarily?

• Mac

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Windows

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Android

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • Amazon Fire TV

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • OUYA

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • iPad or iPhone

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Apple TV 2

• Raspberry Pi

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Linux

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • KodiBuntu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano16

Aug 14, 2013
chesterfield uk
I had it on my windows vista laptop til it decided to pack and can't afford new 1 yet so I've got kodi 14.2 installed on android smartbox rk3188 I think it is and runs perfectly

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
yeah i also run kodi 14.2 on my windows vista and my ATV 2 and my i pad air still trying to suss out how to install it on my ATV1 openelec i'm going to install it on my M8 4K kitkat still in the box and when jynxbox get their act together and release an update for all of those customers who bought the M1 model i'll install in on that as well

maan

Apr 14, 2015
Hi everyone, I use tvaddons on my Prestigio tablet and it runs great. I also have Kodi installed but its not the same easy install as the tvaddons one.

I still have XMBC installed on my Rasberry PI lol and also on my linux laptop.

I don't use windows at all.

Hope that helps the survey

maan

mentat

Oct 17, 2014
Primarily, I run Kodi on the Raspberry Pi 2 (RPi2) with OpenELEC as it supports CEC (I use my TV remote to control Kodi) as well as support for passthrough of DD (AC3) and DTS audio (to my HDMI receiver).

Handyman321

Apr 23, 2015
Southern California
I have Kodi installed on three desktop PCs, two laptops, two tablets, an Amazon Fire Stick and an Amazon Fire TV console. I use the Amazon Fire mostly. My roommate uses her Windows PC exclusively although she may transition to the Fire Stick soon.

It is work to keep all the devices current to my desired configuration. One reason is that my "desired configuration" changes almost daily.

nico1973

Feb 23, 2014
County Durham, England
I have a G-Box MX2 running Ember with Kodi 14.2. I also have 2 laptops, 1 running windows 8 & Kodi 14.2 and 1 running windows 7 with Kodi 14.2.

My G-Box is my preferred viewing but my children use the laptops. The G-Box was running MX Linux but now with Ember it is much faster & smoother to use.

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
using amazon fire tv in main livingroom and fire stick in sitting room,huge improvement on my old atv2 and mx boxes.

Jim Collison

May 1, 2015
I use Helix 14.2 on an Android unit and have just upgraded to Helix on a Win laptop. My experience is the Win version runs faster and smoother. This is likely due to the greater capability of the hardware though. All-in-all I am very pleased with, and grateful for, all the hard work the Kodi team is doing for the community of users.

klm2000

May 12, 2015
Kodibuntu on HP Chromebox, tricky to setup but so much better than cheap andriods. quicker , smoother, more reliable.
instant power on up and running in seconds , tidy little box. No previous experience of linux or commands apart from iphone jailbreaking!
well worth doing.
Cant believe kodibuntu has such a low percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.