What skins ?

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Is there a list of skins which allow, as confluence modified does, the following

Your favourites available on the home screen by the favourites icon in a corner (not on menu bar)

Allow you to remove items from the menu bar and fully edit what's in there

Allow you to do the same with the sub menu

cee604

Feb 10, 2014
Is there a list of skins which allow, as confluence modified does, the following

Your favourites available on the home screen by the favourites icon in a corner (not on menu bar)

Allow you to remove items from the menu bar and fully edit what's in there

Allow you to do the same with the sub menu
I recommend SiO2-X. It allows you to have 6 of custom favorites, addons, and scripts.
I also modded a copy for a ios 7 look with 16 custom favorites instead of only 6 if your interested.

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/skin-depot/19870-sio2-x-mod-ios7.html

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Like hybrid, works on gotham and fully customisable how I want however

Can you add the favourites star and shutdown icon on it ? In bottom left as per conflience ?

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Still hunting a skin which I like as much as confluence modified !

Im settling for Hybrid at moment as confluence modified does not work, that I can see on Gotham and I dont like Aeon Nox or Aeon 5

Im after a skin that gives full customization of all menus, sub menus and favs etc

I only use 3 menus - Movies - TV - Settings and then have customization sub menus for those 3

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Try C02. It's like Sio2, there's a thread in this section. Lots to tinker with for the folks that want custom. I really enjoy it.
Cheers, can you get the "standard" front menu ?

I just like mine to have everything on one "page" as such, thus using least amount of remote presses etc to get from one place to other

Will have a look at Cirus

Does that allow custom menus (I only want Movies, TV and Settings) and for those to have custom sub menus ?

Flapster

Nov 13, 2013
The Black Country, UK

I just like mine to have everything on one "page" as such, thus using least amount of remote presses etc to get from one place to other

Does that allow custom menus (I only want Movies, TV and Settings) and for those to have custom sub menus ?
Certainly does!

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada

Yes everything fits on your homepage.

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Cant see how you have custom sub menus with it

I want

Movies
>Recently Added
>Sets
>Shortcut to Genesis (Which I want to name "Manage Movies")
>Genres
>Favorites

TV
>Recently Added
>Suggested Episodes
>Shortcut to Genesis (Which I want to name "Manage TV")
>Live TV
>Favorites

Settings
>Video Add Ons
>Programs
>File Manager
>Favorites

All in a Horizontal list

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Kodi Skins 2
B Kodi Skins 4
S iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch 1