• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleazar Coding

Retired Moderator
Oct 10, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
I'm pretty sure that despite the fact that we encourage everyone to stay up to date with the latest version of Kodi, many of our users are still running older versions. We're curious to hear about what version of Kodi you're running, in order to best support the needs of our community. Please respond to the poll and possibly tell us why you haven't yet upgraded if you're running an older version.

itstheone

May 9, 2016
Using 15.2, the reason i hadn't upgraded was it takes a long time to configure all the addons with URL's that work in the UK and to input all my account details as well.

Half of that problem has gone since i started using a smartDNS and i'm undecided between installing the latest stable version of Kodi or using SPMC which is specifically for Android.
I have a FireTV and i like the way Amazon allowed kodi to appear in recent apps, i assume if i used SPMC i would have to access it delving into the settings.

TopCat1953

Jun 26, 2016
Sorry to mess you about guys, but i wiped Kodi earlier today.

I am now running SPMC v7a 16.4.2 on my Fire TV box, with addons installed with tvaddons fusion Addon Installer.

itstheone

May 9, 2016
Sorry to mess you about guys, but i wiped Kodi earlier today.

I am now running SPMC v7a 16.4.2 on my Fire TV box, with addons installed with tvaddons fusion Addon Installer.
Excellent as you can answer my question then. :)

Does SPMC show up in recent apps on the AFTV like Kodi does?

kiffmoore

Jan 2, 2013
Yes it does. I actually have spmc as my main Kodi program on my fire TV and stick and use the Kodi Krypton nightlies on the same hardware as my testing apps

Sent from my Smart Ultra 6 using Tapatalk

TopCat1953

Jun 26, 2016
Yes it does but i never use the main home page. As i use AppStarter, which also shows SPMC on its start page.

Status
Not open for further replies.